Author Topic: Older posts on the forum  (Read 2240 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Older posts on the forum
« on: February 25, 2010, 01:26:35 AM »
I often hit the HOME tab, choose Arillas General Information or Tell Us Your Story (or any of the boards.) I then choose the last page and work back through all the posts.
At the bottom if you scroll down you see Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15. Choose the biggest number.

There is an amazing wealth of information to be found from the last few years. One example below. Just down the page is a fabulous post by Dimitris in July 2006:

http://www.arillas.com/page/option,com_smf/Itemid,146/topic,1132.0/lang,en

For some it is a memory but for most it is a new and inspiring insight. We live in a world of instant gratification, and tend to forget everything far too quickly. There is a mine of information buried in this forum's history. All you need is time to spend on reaching it.

Oh well, back to me glass of voddie. Mark it as read

Phil

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Older posts on the forum
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 07:07:59 AM »
Hi Phil, I tend to read the old post early in the morning 0503 now, hadn't read Dimitri's post for a long time and Elani's is wonderful also and how true, both hit the nail on the head as to why we go back time and time again and it becomes home. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Sara

• Forum Fanatic
    • www.villatheia-corfu.com
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 10:18:15 AM »
Phil, I often do the same as you. Find a topic & go to the last page. I really enjoyed reading the post by Dimitris again, about how Arillas used to be.

I love Arillas, and i can't imagine
  having a sunshine holiday in any other place now.

This quote from Maggy made me smile. Fast forward about 4 years & now she's living there.

More interesting 'old posts' please.

Sara

riggers

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 09:46:02 PM »
I often read older posts also. There are some interesting and also very funny ones way back from 2004 (way back) is is that long ago ?

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 11:17:31 PM »
Brilliant topic, Phil - thank you!
Loved it

Janis x

Booking.com