Author Topic: Accommodation  (Read 2776 times)

Offline sweetcheeks2k

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Accommodation
« on: March 03, 2010, 03:26:00 PM »
Hiya

I was just wondering what accommodation everyone recommends staying at.

Also prices on transfers and who best to book flights with? Possible holiday September 2011 so cant book until 2010 summer onwards but thought I would reasearch as will give me something to look forward to.

Thanks you!!

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
Re: Accommodation
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 04:46:35 PM »
Hi Shell, for the last few years we've flown from Manchester to Corfu and stayed at Kaloudis through Thomson - we're doing this in May (paying £652 for two weeks for both of us self catering) - booked early!, but in September we're going independant and staying at Horizon hotel.  Both places in Arillas (of course!)  It's costing more to go independant, but still works out at a great deal.  Kaloudis has a driveway which leads directly to the beach which is great! There's a good pool with sunbeds and the all important bar, with both food and music. You don't need to stray from there if you don't want to.
Horizon is a wonderful place to stay (I'm told) and we've had many wonderful meals there too, and it's right on the beach with fabulous views.
We're flying Easyjet when we go independant.
Many members of this forum have their own favourites that I'm sure they will recommend - the thing to remember is if you like Sidari (seen from a previous posting of yours) you'll probably prefer to be in the main area of Arillas rather than somewhere more remote? Just guessing, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
Janis x

Offline sweetcheeks2k

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »
Hi Janis

Thanks for the reply! When we stayed in Sidari we stayed at the Rebecca Village Apartments which was quite a walk to the beach etc. We do like to be closer to the beach and restaurants if possible although the walking helps us walk off the yummy food!! Lol. The Horizon Hotel looks beautiful!!

x

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 05:51:13 PM »
You might want to take a look at the Arillas map to get an idea of accommodation near the beach...
http://arillasmap.awardspace.com/gmap_arillas/

Then go to the the accommodation reviews board of the forum to read all the good stuff....

http://www.arillas.com/page/option,com_smf/Itemid,146/board,2.0/lang,en

Eileen.

Offline sweetcheeks2k

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »
That map is a great help!!! Thank you!

x

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 06:42:33 PM »