Pictures from our holiday

Started by nesty, June 13, 2005, 07:22:52 PM

nesty

I have put a few snaps from our recent holiday to Arillas on Pbase.

We stayed at Anna's...

http://www.pbase.com/nesty2066

I will try to put more on some time..

Eileen

Luv the photos Nesty, I'll look forward to seeing more as you get around to uploading them.
Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

nesty

They are all up now - all 90 or so of them - I have had to reduce the image size and quality to get under the 10 meg disk space that the pbase system allows.

I may pay the $23 dollars a year fee for extending the time period (limited now to 30 days) to get more space...

enjoy them while they are there !!

Dmitris - feel free to 'nick' any you want for your images gallery

tracey&peter

Love all 90 of the pics, it has brightened up the grey day here in the Midlands, just keeps me counting until we get to Arillas.

Thanks

Traceyx

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

suzanne simcox

Hi Nesty,

Wonderful photo's  8) can't wait til 19th Sept, we are there for 3wks.   :wink:

vivian

Great photo's. Whens it going to be on sky travel? Hope they dont make it sound as good as it really is, we might get to many tourist then. Did they get Anna on camera or did she hide round the corner. Anna if your reading this see you in October,  hopefully we will have time to get a couple of drinks in this time. Viv  :roll:

Stay Nude it ante rude

nesty

The guy from Sky said "a couple of weeks" from when he did it - so any time now I guess

sue

wow what fantastic photos.
im so excited now. :lol:
11 more sleeps for me.
suexx

Paul/Deb5

Hi Nesty
Great photos just to remind us before we go on the 11th July as we haven't been since last Oct, we have also met your friends as my youngest daughter has just received a letter back from Chelsea telling her of the holiday etc.
We have stayed at Anna's a few times and the whole family love it there.
Was this your first time in Arillas ?

Paul/Deb5

nesty

Yes it was Paul/Debs

But we are back on September 5th !, and plan to go next year I reckon. Anna's would be our first choice.

Paul/Deb5

Hi Nesty
 Thats it now ,you'll be back every year now ? Guaranteed.

Paul/Deb5

nesty

nesty

only 8 weeks to go ...........................

Aly

Great pics - where is the small beach located in Arillas? In addition, the walk along the beach road is now looking a tad precarious! I wonder if it will be there next year?

nesty

some of the pics were taken on our mini tour in the car we hired for a few days - I think the beach you refer to is to the east of Roda somewhere.

Yes - the beach road is getting fairly precarious.... dont know what they can do, it would be a shame if the closed it - as it brings so much joy to part and full time walkers