Author Topic: Tria Adelphia apartment  (Read 18994 times)

Offline saxa

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Tria Adelphia apartment
« on: March 26, 2010, 12:32:46 AM »
Hi

Can anyone tell me what the Tria Adelphia apartment is like in Arillas?

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Tria Adelphia apartment
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 12:41:25 AM »
Guess that's where you've booked! Philip and Eleni are wonderful hosts, and it is a very popular place to stay. Look at accommodation reviews on the forum. There will be quite a few comments from those who keep going back there. A good choice I think.

I am sure you can make an arrangement with them for getting you there.

Phil

Offline Sara

• Forum Fanatic
    • www.villatheia-corfu.com
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 12:46:09 AM »
Hi Saxa,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm guessing that you've already seen their website http://www.tria-adelphia.com/
Also if you type Tria Adelphia into the search box on the main forum page, lots of info will come up.

Sara

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 01:19:51 AM »
Saxa, welcome,

this year will be our 17th or 18th time at Tria it's our second home, need I say any more, just type in as Sara has said and enjoy.

Mick

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 11:40:32 AM »
Hi Saxa

As others have previously stated you will love The Tria and the hospitality of Phil and Heleni , but unlike the lucky Mick this will be only our 8th time there in may . You do not say how many of you there are but i am assuming just the 1 , but even so why not hire a car . The cost of a taxi as said earlier is about 50 euro each way , 100 euro return so why not hire a car from Theo @ Arillas rent a car or one of the big firms ( we like to keep it local ). We always hire a car as Anne does not like scooters as she thinks them unsafe . I am sure if you get a price and then deuct the taxi fare you will not be paying much more plus you have the car for the whole holiday to use at your leisure .

Yammas

Dave

Booking.com