Author Topic: Nude Beach  (Read 63838 times)

Offline smilingtoday

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Nude Beach
« on: April 10, 2010, 04:36:15 PM »
How far is nude section from main beach and town?
Is it easy to get there, how many people go and is it a safe place to lounge and take in the rays?
thanks

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Nude Beach
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 04:48:34 PM »
Walk down to the beach via the main road to the jetty, turn right and walk along 2-3 hundred yards and thats (as I remember from 2008) the most popular nude part. Though if you turn left facing the sea and walk the other way around the headland, with maybe a minute knee deep in water you have another area which is more secluded (again as I remember in 2008) All very safe, no frowns from people. Just happy carefree folk with or without clothes.

Offline smilingtoday

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »
Thanks
i am 50 so hope the age range is including my age

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 05:47:50 PM »
Hi, Smilingtoday - in Arillas age is not an issue anywhere! (I should know, I'm older than you!!)
I've not used the nude beach (yet!) but many friends have and all enjoy it very much. I am sure you will do too!

Janis x

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 06:37:11 PM »
Age means nothing in Arillas. Its all ages for everthing, except minors for Mythos of course :-) I'm sure you will have a fab time.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 08:27:15 PM »
smilingtoday....

Access to the naturist areas can vary with the weather, you may have to wade through the sea, but it is all flat. I have been to many naturist beaches that are much tougher to get to, at the bottom of a cliff or with miles to walk to etc.

Arillas isn't a "naturist destination" as such, and has so much to offer textiles and naturists alike. But you can be a peaceful and happy naturist there. Jen and me do... ten times so far. Number 11 coming up in July

Phil

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 01:00:00 PM »
Pleaese remember it is not am offical one and it is only because of the generosity of the local residents that nude bathing is allowed.
Mirtiotissa beach in Corfu is classed as one of the best in Europe and as far as I know is the only beach that it is legal to strip off in Corfu. We havent been because we just love to stay in Arillas for the short time we are there and have never really had any unwanted attention. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Corfusoon

• Helios Court Villa
  • Arillas Addict
  • Helios Court Arillas Corfu
    • Luxury Villa in Arillas
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 05:27:24 PM »
Hi there

I walked the length of the beach today. Only 3 people on it although the weather was certainly mid 20's and hot sun.

The beach so far this year is quite wide from the jetty past the Sea Breeze and maybe 400 meters further on. All really lovely. Indeed perhaps the best I have ever seen it.

On the Marina side the beach is not disimilar to last year. In front of the Splish Splash the road has erroded. However once past this things get better. Threre is a pebbly patch just before the traditional wading point. No wading this time. The beach then opens up to around the size of the other side of the Jetty! So you who enjoy bronzed botty are utterly spoiled this year. The beach this end could do with a tidy and a bonfire right now but it too looks better than I have seen it.

Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Offline Corfusoon

• Helios Court Villa
  • Arillas Addict
  • Helios Court Arillas Corfu
    • Luxury Villa in Arillas
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 05:29:19 PM »
Hi there

I walked the length of the beach today. Only 3 people on it although the weather was certainly mid 20's and hot sun.

The beach so far this year is quite wide from the jetty past the Sea Breeze and maybe 400 meters further on. All really lovely. Indeed perhaps the best I have ever seen it.

On the Marina side the beach is not disimilar to last year. In front of the Splish Splash the road has erroded. However once past this things get better. Threre is a pebbly patch just before the traditional wading point. No wading this time. The beach then opens up to around the size of the other side of the Jetty! So you who enjoy bronzed botty are utterly spoiled this year. The beach this end could do with a tidy and a bonfire right now but it too looks better than I have seen it.

Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »
Brilliant sounds great! Thanks for keeping us in the picture, really appreciate it!

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 07:28:40 PM »
Wonderful news!  Thanks for letting us know.....

lynn xx

Offline smilingtoday

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 07:32:37 PM »
Looking forward to sun on my body
hope it shines when i am there in 4 weeks
#

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »
smilingtoday
oh the sun will shine............yammas

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 10:15:35 PM »
Thanks for the update, the beach sounds absolutely glorious. The only downside is now I'm depressed. I'm not there.

Phil

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 03:52:20 PM »
Me too Phil, so looking forward to a walk alone the beach.

Booking.com