Author Topic: Webcam Today  (Read 26076 times)

Online vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Webcam Today
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 05:16:24 PM »
Ther seems to be a lot of people in the sea today, hope its still as warm when we get there. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »
Viv

There are no sunbeds for rent and no where left on the beach. The only space left now is in the sea! - Book a table early and eat before the tide comes in!
Hope you are well me'dear as is Pete.

Negg n Wegg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 06:52:46 PM »
viv luvver, Sunday was a Greek day. And many are still here in the sea on Monday evening. Probably public sector with no jobs to go to on Monday....

Surprise surprise we haven't bothered with the webcam for a week... nor next one.

The north end of the beach is waiting for you in September, if it's anything like yesterday. Pebbles yes. But still there. Wish you were here....

Phil

Offline JC

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2010, 10:15:12 AM »
Hi Phil and Jen

This is the Somerset Ratbag calling. Sorry you're having such a rough old time in Arillas-by-the-Sea.  I'll be there in two short weeks so tell Pedro to hide away a sunbed especially for me, and Yiannis at Graziella to save me the best of his garlic prawns.  Let me know if Eggy or Dimitri want me to bring anything out for them - last year it was a strange mixed request:  a jar of Picallilli and some black dry-wipe markers !

Enjoy your last few days and let's meet up for a nostalgic drink when we are all back home and sadly Arillas-deprived.

Lots of love, Ratbag X

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 10:29:33 AM »
Hi there JC. Thanks for your sympathy. It has been so tough eating the best food in the world, drinking Mythos and voddie frappe, smiling and laughing with dozens of beautiful people. And swimming in the seriously warm sea. Some have been heard to complain it isn't refreshing enough. Oh no, not I. I will survive....

Spiros and Poppy send their love and can't wait for you to return. Will see Dimitris in a short while and let you know. Humpty Dumpty has fallen off his wall, but we will doubtless catch up with him soon.

Usual venue for our nostalgic drink?

Love from both of us
Phil and Jen

Booking.com