Author Topic: NUDE Beach  (Read 139003 times)

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
Re: NUDE Beach
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2016, 01:20:13 PM »
oh we are there from the 16th too! where are you staying, we are at kaloudis
ger x

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2016, 01:54:18 PM »
oh maybe we will have to try the south beach then christine, i like a bit of peace and quiet on the beach! hopefully they will have all gone home by the time we get there!!!
ger x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2016, 07:17:40 PM »
Knee height so you should be fine. We started going to the south as the north was getting busy mid afternoon with all the wind chime and crystal brigade who sit about a foot away from you!

Nothing that smelly socks or wiffy trainers cannot cure!  They can "hummm much louder
- Or just play some classical music

Cheers
Negg

Offline robinandchristine

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2016, 12:47:29 AM »
Are you sure they would notice!
Maybe the classical music will work. In the meantime the beautiful south beach is the place to go.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2016, 01:33:28 AM »
Just to have my half-pennyworth... I totally enjoyed the South beach this July, and only ventured North once. The naturists were sometimes a bit near to Graziella for everyone's wishes (didn't bother me - I stopped a few hundred yards later and had all the freedom I wanted) but something that could cause trouble. It has in the past.

For me it is just a celebration of tolerance, freedom, and a most glorious sandy beach where I can be safe and content, and paddle in the shallow sea. What more can one ask for, North or South?

Phil

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2016, 11:18:44 AM »
Just to have my half-pennyworth... I totally enjoyed the South beach this July, and only ventured North once. The naturists were sometimes a bit near to Graziella for everyone's wishes (didn't bother me - I stopped a few hundred yards later and had all the freedom I wanted) but something that could cause trouble. It has in the past.

For me it is just a celebration of tolerance, freedom, and a most glorious sandy beach where I can be safe and content, and paddle in the shallow sea. What more can one ask for, North or South?

Phil
Hi. Due to bad backs we know prefer to use sun beds if possible which are now available on the North end. Can you get beds on the South end?
Thanks
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline robinandchristine

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2016, 03:50:13 PM »
Yes there are beds on the south beach run by the same gentleman who runs the pedalos. He has no naturists signs covering his section of the beach, but go a few more yards and it is mainly naturists. The beach goes on for many hundreds of metres, is very sandy and the waters warm.

Offline jeffers

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2016, 02:24:03 AM »
Hi Ger we are staying at tria adelphia  never stayed there before hope its nice , we are only staying for the week we fly out from Gatwick with  thomas cook
 Might see you on north beach if your going to that end .  Hopefully the weather will still be nice
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2016, 01:35:30 AM »
Don't worry Jeffers - Tria is lovely. You'll be fine ( - that's a bit of an understatement, just look at the reviews on Tripadvisor.com).

Offline jeffers

« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2016, 10:44:57 AM »
   Thank you Angiem it sounds good     , I know its a little bit out of town but I dont mind that . Just keeping our fingers crossed for a bit of sun and not to many thunder storms . Only 12 days to wait      jeffers
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline mythos_red

« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2016, 06:29:07 PM »
Not long now till we are back in Arillas.  For those that have recently been there can you tell me if the sun beds & parasols are on the nude beach?

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2016, 02:28:08 PM »
they were there last year, i am hoping they will be there again! getting old need the comfort of a bed, don't like laying on hard sand!!!
ger x

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2016, 03:22:31 PM »
They were definitely there in July and Aug

Offline Dai

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2016, 10:21:44 PM »
I haven't been up the north beach but the south beach, which was great last week has been hit by the last few days of rain and storm. Very little dry sand there now but with the rain due tomorrow being the last forecast for a week there is a chance it will recover, though probably not quickly.

Offline jeffers

« Reply #119 on: September 10, 2016, 10:46:27 AM »
How much do the sun beds cost on north beach ? Only so I dont have to carry to much money with me , on my one and only trip to the beach I sat on the sand  but I find it hard to get up and down now . Wow I sound old lol

Booking.com