Author Topic: NUDE Beach  (Read 138937 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: NUDE Beach
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2014, 02:05:34 AM »
Very beautiful early mornings. Utter peace with very few others. I met our Jo on the way back one day, you were just outside Marinaki meluvver, it was all of 10 o'clock. Maybe earlier. The North was spectacular in 2014, probably as good as 2008. And like Jo, I think fewer takers at the peak times (I was there for a while at various times of day in July.) Wish I could have reported all year long....

Phil

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2014, 11:19:56 AM »
Really will have to try the north beach next year.A male friend has offered to go with me and as much as I adore him, I go to Arillas mostly to appreciate the beauty of the place in solitude The only thing is - and I'm not normally such a wuss, I do lots on my own - is that I do wonder if it's generally safe for a woman to go there solo?

Is it better to be there when it's busier? Are there other women on their own that go? Are there some rocks to hide behind?!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2014, 11:17:07 PM »
I go on my own all the time Cypress......I just love the relaxation and nobody takes any notice of anybody else. When are you in Arillas? If I am there at the same time, you can always come down with me....
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2014, 12:03:44 AM »
Had hoped to see Sandy answer this Karen. Our Sandy has blazed a naturist trail for single women. Orange tablecloths, friends, even justphil, she is the solo who truly rocks. She is an Arillas original, a woman with attitude, a bit like you. As you can guess, Jen and me adore her.

Just go with the flow dearest, meluvver. Nobody will care, or even notice.

See you in July xx
Phil

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2014, 07:32:36 PM »
Such kind and lovely people on this forum! Not that I 'do' any another forum or such thing.

Orange tablecloths?? What do you mean Phil? The mind boggles :-) See you both in July xx

Sandy, thank you so much. I'm there from the 6th or 13th July and home on the 3rd August, will you be there then?  It'd be good to have another woman around to show me the protocol . I dpn't even know at which point it's expected that I would remove my clothing, or put it back on again. Is it after the wading bit I've read about?

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2014, 12:56:56 PM »
I'm in Arillas on and off all summer Cypress. I will be back in the UK between the 8 and 19 July, so guess we will be able to meet up at some point outside of those dates. I'll give you my mobile number, but you will always find me swimming/having coffee at the Rainbow from about 9 to 10.30am.

About the tablecloths.....years ago, my friend and I went skinny dipping on our last night in Arillas (it became our tradition!). We had forgotten to bring any towels, so the waiter in the Akropolis (now the pizzeria) lent us some orange tablecloths! They were duly used, and we left them outside the taverna for him on our way back to the Rainbow. I hope they were washed before he put them back on the tables that evening!!
Sandy x

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2014, 11:03:12 PM »
The more I go the more I hear these tales of Arillas hospitality. Just have a vision of two ladies walking past the Coconut wrapped in tablecloths! But who would blink an eye? All is very much live and live there. Thanks Sandy, maybe send me your number nearer the time or catch me at the Rainbow most mornings having a healthy ..... er..... bellybuster.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2015, 04:54:47 PM »
O gosh Sandy, you do make me giggle with you adventures. I have also been on the north beach by myself and never had any body notice me, maybe its because Im 65 or over, maybe because people know my connections to Arilla's or it well could be that people are just lovely. x

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Paul Clark

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • Pauls Cancer Blog
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2015, 04:29:12 PM »
We're coming back in July for our 30th Wedding Anniversary, first time on hols without kids for 20 years. We'll be spending as much as our time as possible past the rocks so to speak
Follow my journey against throat cancer at  http://paulscancer.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2015, 05:01:42 PM »
Congrates on your Anniversary Im sure it will be very special and Good on yer.xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2015, 06:45:42 PM »
O gosh Sandy, you do make me giggle with you adventures. I have also been on the north beach by myself and never had any body notice me, maybe its because Im 65 or over,

Course not , Viv, It's because you are such a cuddly but very diddy person no one sees you.

Negg

Offline jeffers

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2015, 02:05:52 PM »
Just tried  the north end of the beach for the first time Sept 3rd I loved it
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2015, 06:09:42 PM »
Pleased you enjoyed the `north end`, Jeffers.  We love using that part of the beach, too.  It`s one of the things we look forward to each time we visit. Met some wonderful, friendly people there.

Yammas,  Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline jeffers

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2015, 07:09:40 AM »
Thank you Paul  I have been to Arillas many times but never had the courage to do it . I had to go by myself as my wife would not go to that end of the beach . It was great
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2015, 11:56:25 AM »
Well done, So pleased you enjoyed it. No stopping you now.xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com