Author Topic: NUDE Beach  (Read 139396 times)

Offline Paul D

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
Re: NUDE Beach
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2015, 04:22:05 PM »
I`m sure your wife will try it out one day - she`ll get fed up of being on her own  :-)
  But I also understand it`s not too some peoples` liking.

Yammas,  Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Paul Clark

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • Pauls Cancer Blog
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2015, 04:58:55 PM »
Neither my wife or I were sure we'd like the nude beach,  but spent all our time there, right down at the end, this year. Loved it. Only downside was one lad who was taking photo's, supposidly of the rocks, yeah right! & a bunch of Italians who moored up their speedboat & set up the largest marquee I've seen this side of Reading festival. I don't think they realised it was a nudist beach until they were already set up >)
Follow my journey against throat cancer at  http://paulscancer.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2015, 08:05:29 PM »
Silly whatsits.,and as for the lad taking photos he would have been asked nicely by me to show me the photo,s he had taken of the rocks and if I had been on them told polite to delete them or I would have done it for him. He obviously does not know the etiquette of the nudes beaches. Lol xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline jeffers

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2015, 10:05:19 AM »
I can't wait to get in that water again but must wait till next June 😞
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
Wouldn't it just. Xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2015, 11:12:13 PM »
 Jeffers, I absolutely agree. As an Arillas North Beach Virgin myself until the 7th of July 2015 (never will I forget the date), I too dream of being in the sea there again. I spent so many ridiculously happy and contented hours on that beach. Floating in the clean, clear, blue and calm sea, I felt as if I was floating on air. 

Offline jeffers

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2015, 07:57:47 AM »
Cypress     your so right I was so nervous  walking down to the beach . but  it felt so natural once there the feeling swimming free is so good  never will forget that day .Just wish I could have gone with someone else ie my wife but she would not go . Felt strange going alone
Corfu island is a wonderful place full of lovely people.  if only the whole world was like Corfu it would be a much better place

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2015, 08:52:33 PM »
I also walked down to the nude beach for the first time this year and stripped off and had a swim.... in the nude!!! Sooo liberating and exhilarating!!!

It wasn't intentional, it was actually after our first night in Arillas. I woke about 6.30am and couldn't get back to sleep. I had a coffee on the balcony then decided to go for a walk on the beach. The hubby was still in dreamland so I decided to go alone. The beach was beautiful on this particular morning and from Kaloudis end of the beach I walked from one end to the other with only a bit of wading near Gratsela taverna. I did this a couple of times and then decided to walk down to the North end of the beach, again without any wading.
There were only a couple of people on the beach doing yoga and about 3 people were swimming.
On the spur of the moment I stripped off and calmly walked into the sea...naked. I didn't feel the slightest bit nervous it just seemed the most natural thing in the world....I was in heaven!
It made me feel extremely emotional and I actually cried... (this happened a few times in Arillas this year for some strange reason?)
Words can't really  describe how I felt at this precise moment....I just wish my husband had been there to share it with me.
He still hasn't shared this wonderful experience with me but has absolutely no problem with me swimming naked. I didn't go every morning (although I fully recommend it for hang overs!) However on the mornings that I did it, that feeling got better and better!
We always used Dimitris's sunbeds on the beach (just to the right below the cliffs) but I didn't venture off for any nude swimming (even though my husband would not have minded) but this was our time together on the beach. He's no prude and neither of us have ever had anything against people sunbathing or swimming nude, it was just never for us.
As I previously said, it wasn't a planned thing for me to do but I'm so glad that I did and hopefully one day my husband will join me.
This year in Arillas has been a very strange and emotional one...but I wouldn't change a thing!...OMG!...I'm bloody crying again...must be my age!

Suzy X

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2015, 09:58:45 PM »
'tis a very special experience Suzy. Like jeffers, I feel wrong on my own - worried about others' attitudes I suppose. Jen and I used to spend many hours together at "the North End."  These days it takes two of us to get her out of the pool at Bardis! George always helps me....

But we signed up for better, for worse, in  sickness and in health, 'till death us do part.... and our Arillas experience is different now. But just as special.

Phil

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2015, 12:46:38 AM »
It didn't feel wrong for me phil, although I would have loved my husband to have shared it with me. However, for some reason I also enjoyed the tranquillity of being alone. I also love the fact that nobody really knows me in Arillas therefore It's easier to be less bothered about other peoples opinions(not that we should anyway...but we do!)

May we all continue to experience these special times during our visits to Arillas....until next time...?

Suzy X

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2015, 04:47:37 PM »
I think everyone who goes nude is very brave. I often think i will try it but then bottle out. I know that nobody knows me but i just cant seem to do it!!! What a coward!!

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2015, 12:38:05 AM »
I used to think that too Ness. I thought they were brave too, but what I think I was not allowing my self to admit was that I was scared. When I actually did it no-one gave me a second look, no-one was interested in anyone else. Everyone was enjoying the sensation of being free of inhibition. So I joined in and it was fab! When you're good and ready give it a go .... I think, like me, you'll wonder why you'd never done it before.   

Offline jeffers

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2015, 06:52:51 AM »
Suzy   what a lovely story it is very emotional doing it for the first time . It's like a release of emotion when you get in the sea as nature intended .
 Ness.   pluck up the courage and try it I was like you thought I would never be able to do it . But it's wonderful no one looks at you . we are all the same mabe in different shapes and sizes but  all beautiful your only live once

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2015, 04:26:07 PM »
Maybe next year i might be brave and try it.

Offline diesel2012

« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2016, 01:24:58 AM »
Visiting in july love nude beaches. What the policy on genital piercings as me and my partner have them.
Booked this place due to the proximity to the nude beach hope it is as good as reviews.

Booking.com