Author Topic: Mathraki  (Read 26460 times)

Offline lew19

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Mathraki
« on: May 30, 2010, 02:44:00 PM »
Hi All,

Has anyone been to the Mathraki studios. We usually stay at the Dionnysos, but have changed to Thomsons to stay at the Mathraki. The only important thing is that we will be in Arillas from 12th July

Lynda

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
Re: Mathraki
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 02:54:52 PM »
Stayed at Mathraki in 2008 Lynda and staying there this year great apartments with a brilliant view
Tony

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 07:04:42 PM »
Mathraki Is a good place to be and if you don't enjoy I will personally give son Akis a big slapping. - Quiet location in a good spot to beach and extras.

Enjoy
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »
Lynda, Mathraki are just a bit up the hill and have a lovely pool, and great hospitality. Our Eileen and eggy both endorse them so that is plenty good enough for me. We have spent a couple of afternoons there enjoying the pool and the company. New Tony (lol) stayed there and loved it. It will be fine, whatever you need.

In truth, getting to the Rainbow is not a big deal. That's where you are used to being, having stayed at Dionyssos, but believe me, it isn't far. Nowhere is far in Arillas. It is one reason (of many) why Jen and I adore it.

Have a great holiday

Phil

Nan

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 11:24:32 PM »
Hi Lynda

Mathraki studios are very clean and comfortable. Lovely balconies facing the sun and poolside is very relaxing. Wonderful hosts who cannot do enough for you. Their bar is a lovely place to while away the afternoon and the food is also good. Everything you could wish for......I can't wait to get there 11th of June and we are there for two weeks ...yippeeeeee !!

Have a good time in July

Cheers Nan xx

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 11:16:37 AM »
Well I think you could say that thats a big thumbs up for these apts!

Offline sueinlincs

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 01:24:47 AM »
Could not agree more!! have just returned from staying in these apartments. Wonderful holiday,so so glad we returned to Arillas(after 7 years absence)The apartments are clean ,well maintained,with such welcoming hosts,would really reccommend them to anyone.

Sue

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2010, 03:49:47 AM »
Glad you enjoyed Sue! tell us more!

Offline lew19

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. Th Mathraki sound really good we are so looking forward to it

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 12:24:15 PM »
You and me too Lew roll on 13th of august :-)

Offline sueinlincs

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 12:07:11 PM »
Hi Jo,will try & do a more detailed review when I have caught up on the washing & ironing lol

Sue

Offline lew19

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 01:25:04 AM »
Hi Sue,
Looking forward to your report on the Mathraki studios. Hope you have done your ironing

Lynda

Offline lynchan

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 08:12:57 PM »
just returned today and they are wonderful

Offline lew19

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 10:38:04 PM »
Thanks Lynchan, can you tell me anything else, how much is air con for example

Offline lynchan

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 03:13:21 PM »
i think air con was 5 euros per day.safety deposit 10 euros 1 week 18 for 2.i would highly recommend these aparts.the family cant do enough for you.the food is excellent and good value for money.for us an ideal location.the prices in most of the tavernas had gone up just a little from last year.it was in the supermarkets that you could see the difference.my hubby smokes and while we were there his brand of ciggies went up by 6 euros per carton,drinks also very pricey cheaper to buy in uk.it was nice to see so many people from last year.we even did the walk to san stefos and did it the long way took us 3 hours but it was lovely.would i go back to these studios yes without a doubt.we had an early pickup for our journey home and nic the owner made us baguettes to take with us.

Booking.com