Author Topic: WOULD I GO BACK TO ARILLAS  (Read 27944 times)

Offline mr_ccurtis

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • Cornish Chris
Re: WOULD I GO BACK TO ARILLAS
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2010, 09:48:13 AM »
Hello mr Curtis,

this is Eleni from the "IreneVillas" apartments!

I think that your email although based on negative points can really work as the best advertisement of the area as it s overall points have  worked on your  "coming back"!!

Concerning the prices of the  drinks i would say that in all tourist areas are a bit higher than expected due to the limited period of work.As for the bad accommodations why to be blamed if the tour operators give nothing to the owners and  people are dealing with them the lowest budget  that sometime is paid after 1-2 years?

What you pay is what you get we use to say in Greece and permit me to add that some spoilt drivers who can be found all over  can not erase the general impression and feelings of a hall area !

Thank you for  coming back but i d apreciate if you would write the  reasons why!!

Is it the nature?The clear light blue see? The people?The beautiful sunsets? The  warmth of the people? Genuine and authentic place of the world with it s bads and goods!!!
Nothing is perfect and we all know about the disadvantages   as we know the bad points of our own children....

The only thing that is left to do is the hope that we can  improve ourselves and see what we can do more  and better  to make things work the best way  for us and for  all our visitors who are looking forward to their comeback as you do!

Warmest regards

Eleni
Luxury apartments in Arillas
     you are very right indeed Eleni and I value your opinion I should have mentioned the pluss points of which the are many , we have stayed at the Horrizon before and only paid slightly less for my last appartment and I guess I exspected to much . I spoke to you on my last visit and I thought then how pleasent a person you were and your post confirms this.and after seeing your appartments that were realy good we may well meet again.
CORNISH CHRIS

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: WOULD I GO BACK TO ARILLAS
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2010, 12:56:11 PM »
Thanks for your post Eleni. Such wise words.

Thank you for  coming back but i d apreciate if you would write the  reasons why!!

Is it the nature?The clear light blue see? The people?The beautiful sunsets? The  warmth of the people? Genuine and authentic place of the world with it s bads and goods!!!
Nothing is perfect and we all know about the disadvantages   as we know the bad points of our own children....

Missed you last summer, but will do our best to buy you that drink in July. Will be just over the road at a certain Kourkoulos family's place....

Phil and Jen

Booking.com