Author Topic: :arrow: Makris Apartments  (Read 8220 times)

Derek

:arrow: Makris Apartments
« on: April 19, 2004, 01:48:54 AM »
Hi all  :)  me & my family are comming to Arillas on May 24th & are
               staying at the Makris Apartments. Can any one give me info or
               pictures of the apartments also where exactly they are? Also one last request for info ? Would it be cheaper to get a taxi from the airport to Arillas or would hiring a car be easier & cheaper ? if getting a hire car who & where is the best & can i pick a car up from the airport then have it picked up from Arillas laso a rough idea of price would be handy THX in advance  :D
   looking forward to another great time in Arillas  :D  :D

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 10:31:08 AM »
Hi, Derek,

If you look further down the message board, you will find out quite a lot of info about car hire and recommendations. Both companies recommended will drop off the car at the airport and collect it in Arillas, this would be less hassle if you hired from Arillas car hire.  Dimitris has also, posted a message about the taxi fare from the airport to Arillas, so you can compare the costs involved.

You WILL have a another great holiday!!

Eileen

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 10:38:18 AM »

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 10:36:38 PM »
Hello Derek,
                 Sally and i have stayed at the Makris twice,they are basic with everything you need and very clean.The location off the main road,you turn left at the Tri Adelphi and its the first big block you come to (painted Green)makes it a quiet place(in a quiet resort)You should get a seperate kitchen(the fridge noise will not keep you awake)the bedrooms are very large.The 2 bedroom apartment is very big with a large kitchen(friends of ours stayed there.Hope this helps.
Harold
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 12:53:20 AM »
:D Thanks for the links Eileen very handy also thx Harold but i am still not quite sure where the Makris Apartments are  :oops:

Booking.com