Author Topic: Question  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Question
« on: June 29, 2005, 04:20:21 PM »
Does anyone know if you can scan an item which others on the Forum can read? I.E. If I log in with a new topic can I get this item as part of the topic? Does this make sense? I have an interesting piece from the "Corfiot" I picked up and would like others to see it.
Negg

Offline Aly

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Question
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 06:49:49 PM »
Not too sure, what if you could scan it, save it onto your PC or onto your website (if you have one), then do a hyperlink to the attachment.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Question
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 06:11:33 PM »
Corfu Message Forum

Our Corfu Message Forums are a huge resource as they let you post a message or Corfu holiday question, and over 4000 of our Corfu members will help by posting an answer. A huge friendly community who regularly visit the Corfu Travel Guide. You can see which members are currently online (viewing the site) as their names are listed just below the main menu on the left of each page. Before you visit Corfu, or to help you until your next visit, you will find our forums enjoyable and most informative. Corfu Message Boards

Had to try it, the answer is YES, highlight the piece you want then right click on it ,left click copy, bring up forum as normal ,left click where you want it to be then right click to bring up menu and left click paste. Hope this makes sence, not very good at explaining thing. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
Question
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 10:44:21 PM »
:wink: Love The Corfiot. Very interesting. :)
Lindypops.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Scanning Query
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 03:29:22 PM »
Hello All
I will let my wife have a read of the above and then, hopefully, give it a try.
Cheers
Negg

Offline robinandmave

• Mavis
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • Mavis
wives very handy to have!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 01:31:50 PM »
Eggy
That's just what Robin does, has a look at it then says, Mave!!??  Or tells me, something's wrong, can you fix it?!!  and I am no computer whiz, I just don't like being beaten by a machine and so I look it up, or try something, and then something else till it works!!  
Still don't know how you get your picture bigger than mine though!!  I know the size is supposed to be no more than 3KB and mine is exactly 3KB, how is it done?

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Question
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 02:01:43 PM »
Hi Mave

You can make it a link to another website - which is what I have done - then there is no 3KB restriction. Not sure if that is what Eggy has done, sometimes you can save photos at a lower spec to make them smaller.

Pete

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Photo
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 08:29:55 PM »
Sorry Mave & Pete
Dimitris clicked my picture and put it on the site himself.
So I don't know.
Negg

Booking.com