Author Topic: Arillas Cars  (Read 31860 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Arillas Cars
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:45:49 PM »
I have been sorting out a car with Theo for September. Its a bit more complicated this year because there are four of us instead of two, and its difficult to find a car that will accommodate four suitcases as well as four people

I have to say that the help and guidance given by Theo has been priceless, and I also know I will get a safe car at a very good pricewith no hidden extras.

Wouldn't life be great if everyday things, back in the UK, were like this. Its just another reason why we keep wanting to return to Arillas.

Efharisto Theo

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: Arillas Cars
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 09:22:20 PM »
terry
i totaly agree ,theo is so helpful,and freindly ,ive booked and paid for my car hire in oct,to be collected from the airport from his father...cant wait ......yammas

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 09:43:19 AM »
I couldn't agree more. I always get my car through Theo and he is really helpful and totally reliable. My booking was very complicated this year as I had various friends coming to stay with me at different times but he always sorts evrything out, including free car seat for my friend's little grandson.
Sandy x

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »
I still can't believe that I met Sandy in Theo's office one day and just had to bend down and touch the famous pink crocs. How do you post an embarrased smiley :-) She is lovely though.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 08:25:06 PM »
LOL Terry....I had forgotten that is where I met you. But what did you mean with the "though"    ?????
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 06:53:16 AM »
Lovely in spite of what Terry??? Our Sandy is just lovely. No question. Ask John and Dot. They told us all about it yesterday. lol Phil

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 11:24:49 AM »
Terry are you picking the car up from the airport?  I am just about to start searching for prices for our car hire and want to pick up at airport for 18 days hire

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 08:05:45 PM »
Theo will meet you at the airport with the car which of course saves you about 100 euros in taxi fares (round trip).
Sandy x

Offline Ivan

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »
At the risk of repeating myself, I cannot speak highly enough of Theo and the service he provides. Highly reccomended and Sandy makes a valid point about taxi fares
                                          Ivan

Offline keith(geezer)

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 09:46:22 PM »
i booked a car with theo it`s my first time drive-in out side the uk  i drive buses for a living. as pual D knows so look out 

Offline raff

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 12:55:49 PM »
Just returned form Arillas, 3 lovely weeks!!!  We used Theo again.  He is very helpful.  Last year was my first time driving there, so he let me follow him back to Arillas.  This year I gave it a shot and Theo gave me the simple directions. TOP bloke and always helpful.

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 09:41:28 PM »
Another two weeks with a car from Arillas Cars, and I need to thank Theo for the amazing service he gives. I doubt if you could get a better car hire company anywhere abroad that gives such excellent value for money.

He even pretended not to laugh when I jumped into the passenger seat to drive away from his office, but it was only the first day

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 05:43:36 PM »
cant wait to get my car at the airport next month,from arilas cars,,yammas theo

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 06:22:25 PM »
Just because we adore the whole Krasaki family doesn't stop me hiring a car from  them. They offer our Arillas a major service, which based on the reports I have read, is superb. But until we live there long term I really must not drive. Short visits (like we do for now) always end in alcoholic confusion, and even a quad would be a mistake.

But Terry mate, I want to edorse your view.
I doubt if you could get a better car hire company anywhere abroad that gives such excellent value for money.
The same is true of Anna (studios) as many will agree. Our Dai and partner just spent 17 days there (as he keeps reminding me.)

The thread is Arillas Cars. Like Jen and me, they are just one part of Arillas. But they are all a special part of it. I will never hire a car, but if I did it would be from them.

Phil

Offline isobel

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 01:28:10 AM »
have to agree with everyone they lookafter every thing even changing my novels

Booking.com