Author Topic: 1st time to Arillas staying in Korikis Studios - any thought  (Read 4684 times)

Offline Amie

Hello there,

We only booked our holiday last night!  We fly tomorrow to Arillas and are booked to stay in the Korikis Studios, near the Rainbow Room, according to the map I've looked at, although my map reading skills aren't too great!

Has anyone stayed here or can anyone tell us what the studios are like, so we know what to expect.

I am a bit nervous, as the holiday has been booked at such short notice and we have not even seen a picture of the studios or what we can expect.  For the price we paid, we are not expecting luxurious 5* accomodation, but I was just wondering if any of you lovely poeple had any experience - good or bad to share with me?

Also can anyone advise whether we need to bring our own towels and kettle?

Does anyone have any tips to help us enjoy our holiday - any good restaurants, bars etc.

Thanks in advance of any help you can give

Amie

Offline SteveL

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
1st time to Arillas staying in Korikis Studios - any thought
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 04:01:34 PM »
Hi Amie

Can't comment on your accommodation, but if it's like most Greek apartments it will be fairly basic, but more than adequate for your holiday.  You shouldn't need towels, other than beach towels, but you might need a kettle. In our experience some places have electric kettles, some have kettles to put on the hob, others just have a pan for boiling water.
If you booked with a travel agent they should be able to find out for you.

We have just come back from staying at the Rainbow.  It's family owned and run by two brothers, Jimmy and Spiro.  Even if you're not staying there they will make you welcome.  It has a nice pool, a good bar and does breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
Brouklis taverna always gets a good write up and we also liked the Arillas Inn on the seafront.  Ammos bar also on the seafront is a nice place to have a drink and a snack and to watch the sunset.
We have tried many tavernas/bars in Arillas, some better than others but all of them perfectly acceptable.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your holiday.

Steve & Val

Offline Amie

1st time to Arillas staying in Korikis Studios - any thought
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 06:10:02 PM »
Thanks for that, we'll just wait and see.

According to the map that I've looked at the accomodation we are staying in, should be right next to the Rainbow, so we may call in there at some point.

I'm sure that we'll have a great time, as long as it's clean, I'll be happy!

Booking.com