Author Topic: advice  (Read 5822 times)

james

advice
« on: April 19, 2004, 11:05:12 PM »
I have been coming to Arillas for many years and I have booked my car once again with Arillas Rent a Car.  Anna and Kostas have been extremely helpful with any problems or questions I have had in the past.  To help the comunity I i would like to advise anyone visiting Arillas to stay local and help the people who are so keen to help any visitors in the area.  This small village alot to offer so have a look around and enjoy the beautiful sites,mouthwatering restaraunts and lovely bars.  I hope you enjoy your stay like me.
 PS I will be there 10th May

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
advice
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 03:40:58 PM »
Hi James
I definatley agree with you on your remarks, We also Know Anna & Kostas well and we have always used their car hire & currency exchange, I am at this moment arranging the car etc,which  i replied to JohnQuinn's question.
If you read alot of the previous notes on Forum I was telling someone else that Theo [ their son ] is in the army this year when we go, he is in for the year, I am about to send him an email just now.
are you there for 2 weeks? and where are you staying? we are coming out on the 24th for 2, and stopping at Mathraki this time , we go twice a year and we were @ Annas last Oct.
Yes and keep the spending of euros within the village!!!!

Regards

Paul/Deb5

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
advice
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 08:49:59 AM »
i also agree with you both i came to arrilas 9 years ago and i said i will come back one year so i came back last year it was fantastic.
im coming back 4weeks and 5 days (not counting) hehe.
i will be back every year .i will stay at anna everytime as we have become friends like you paul/debs.
see you soon bye suexx

james

advice
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 10:21:06 PM »
Paul/Deb
I'm happy that you agreed with my coments i put in before.  To answer your question i will be coming on the 10th May for a week so I'm afraid we will just miss each other!  I will be staying at Anna's of course, I haven't found anywhere that compares.  Maybe we will meet sometime in the future.  I'm sure that will be the case as our love of the place is mutual.  I hope you both enjoy your holiday!

James

Anonymous

advice
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2004, 08:06:50 PM »
James
  As your there before us you might like to drop into Dimitris's which you proberly do anyway?
Between myself and Norm & Sandy we have suggested that we drop photos off because Dimitris is going to get a photo album together of all the Forum users!!!!!!!!    see remarks on 'its photo time' on forum.
As your back before we go on the 24th , drop us a line on weather etc.
have a nice holiday anyway?

regards
        Paul/Deb5

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
advice
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2004, 08:09:56 PM »
testing log in /
              that was me just now.

Paul/Deb5

kerry1

advice
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 05:26:54 PM »
Dear James
I was interested to see that you are going out on 10th may.  Where are you flying from?
We are going out on 10th also, flying from Bristol and staying at Annas. 8)
 Kerry

Booking.com