Author Topic: Kaloudis Appts  (Read 61521 times)

Offline tim

Kaloudis Appts
« on: July 10, 2005, 07:49:53 PM »
Going to Kaloudis Appartments with the family in 2 weeks time in a 3 bedroom appartment. Anyone been this year and what can we expect ?

We're looking for a relaxing holiday !!!!

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 03:28:29 PM »
Hi Tim

We are staying in the Kaloudis in September, have stayed there before some 3 years ago and found them to be great.  I had an email from someone who has just returned from there and apparently they have been refurbished, there are kettles in the room and not the old greek saucepan!! the bathrooms/showers have been done out and are very clean. The maid service was excellent.  

I must say though when we went 3 years ago apart from being refurbished we found them very clean.  There is a supermarket on site which sells everything you need - you can hire fans from there.  The pool can get a bit noisy sometimes but as you have children I'm sure that wont bother you, the beach is just at the end of the drive and its a nice little walk of an evening into the heart of the village (when I say walk though - its 2/3 minutes from everything else - but nice to stroll along the sea front to get to your watering hole and restaraunt.  I do know that at Kaloudis they tend to have things going on in the evening - barbeques, quizes etc and from what I remember they were a friendly bunch.

Hope this helps  have a great time - just looking forward to our 2 weeks in September.

Best wishes

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline tim

Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 03:35:48 PM »
Thanks for the info, can't wait to go now !!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Kaloudis
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 07:39:27 PM »
Hi Tim
Tracey & Peter have said it all really but you could also take a look at the other "Kaloudis" posting under apartments.
Also look at holidays-exposed.com but they are old reviews.
We stayed there about 8 years ago and, they were too noisy for us.
I think they have changed a lot since then.
Negg

Offline tim

Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 10:23:59 AM »
Thanks, is it nice and near to the beach and village, it's a bit difficult to judge on the site map.

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 03:33:27 PM »
The beach is just at the end of the driveway and across the road to the apartments, as for the village it literally is a 2/3 minute walk to the centre.

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline twamoons

Kaloudis Apartments
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 11:41:42 PM »
Hello,

Anyone interested in the Kaloudis apartments can rest assured that they are excellent, we have just arrived back from 2 weeks in Arillas, I can't think of a bad word about the place, everything was excellent, the beach, restaurants, people and apart from the 2 storms the weather was brilliant as well, I wouldn't hesitate to return, I wish I was still there, hopefully this might happen next year, thanks to everyone in Arillas that made our holiday so special,

Twamoons

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 05:35:42 PM »
Hi all,

This was the 1st time we had stayed in these apartments,
and found them to be really nice, clean and it was great to have a t.v.
 in each bedroom. :lol:

I would certainly recommend these to anybody in the future. 8)
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 05:35:17 PM »
Did you try all the diferent eateries?
Lindypops.

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 02:18:50 PM »
I thought I had read that there were tv's inthe bedrooms at Kaloudis, Ive just spent the last 1/2hr searching for this post,but Ive not read any other posts about tv's so out of interest does anyone know if there are??
Only another 6 sleeps
Ang

Offline dick

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2006, 05:49:01 PM »
yes there is tvs in the room, only 1 actual channel in english which is bbc news 24. we found the rooms very clean and the pool area is lovely. i reccomend going to billys greek and barbique night you will enjoy it we did. alex and dick
dick and Alex

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2006, 07:06:17 PM »
Thanks Dick for the info yes Billy does a good BBQ and Greek night on either a friday or saturday night if I can remember, well as we will be there over a weekend it would be rude of us not to join in.
Ang

Offline col john

Re: Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 02:16:40 PM »
hi
due to go to kaloudis appts in may 2007 with hubby and two friends
am looking for relaxing hol as i suffer with panic attacks   
is there anywhere  too busy i should avoid

thanks colette

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 03:33:22 PM »
Collette
You will have to, unfortunately, miss the Coconut and Malibu Bars in the evening as they can get quite busy and noisy. Also it may pay to steer away from any Taverna advertised "Greek Night. I'm sure you'll find a quiet part of the beach to chill out and you can "shop Around" for a quiet pool if you want one. - Plenty to choose from.
Regars
Negg

Offline dick

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 04:00:57 PM »
we stayed at the kaloudous in may and had a great time. can not fault the rooms very clean. tracey and peter when are you going in september i arrive on the 22nd for 2 weeks, alex
dick and Alex

Booking.com