Author Topic: Kaloudis Appts  (Read 61515 times)

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
Re: Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2006, 11:06:37 AM »
Hi,

I went to Arillas last year in May and we flew on the 5th for a week, the weather was lovely and hot, we didnt stay at The Kaloudis but our pool was lovely, all pools were open, everywhere was open!

We also went on a Greek night that was booked through our rep, it was an ok night that got better with the more drink i drank :-D

Offline steve3456

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • http://www.caravanhire.org
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 11:53:54 PM »
Hi, We have just returned yesterday (Friday) from one week staying at Kaloudis apartments and we want to say what an enjoyable stay we had. The level of service we received from Billy and his wife Helen was superb nothing was to much trouble. I cannot understand how anyone can say Billy was grumpy he was always smiling in the week we were there.We did not stay at Kaloudis every day we tried as many bars and restaurants as we could staying clear of any that looked too English like the "coconut bar" we walked to San stef one day via the donkey trail and then back by the road had breakfast in one of the restaurants there cant remember the name the one with the budgies in the front?i had swordfish at graziella we watched the sunset that night we had sea bream at Costa's on the beach we had baguettes at thalassia,we drank beer at arrilla inn,we drank beer at arouda taverna,we bought gifts at Ina's, The level of service from everyone in arillas make this place, one that you never want to leave. The beach,The people,The food,The sunsets,The views and even the mozzies make arillas one if our favorite places that we have stayed at. So thank you people of Arillas. 

Offline dick

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2006, 09:53:30 AM »
am glad you enjoyed your holiday and it seems arrilas has worked its magic again and another addict has joined its fan club. glad you enjoyed the kaloudous we have each time we stayed there. alex and dick
dick and Alex

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 05:02:35 PM »
We are going to the Koudis in September 07, and we are staying in a studio.  Does anyone know if there is air conditioning (not an old squeaky fan) in the studios as well as in the apartments.

Offline John B

• Holiday in Heaven
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 01:22:01 PM »
Hi Kevin/Beverley,

Air conditioning is available at the K

Offline John B

• Holiday in Heaven
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 01:28:05 PM »
Hi Kevin/Beverley,

Air conditioning is available at the kaloudis apts, it was 5 euros per day.Please note that is 5 euros for each air conditioning unit,so if your apartment has more than one you will be charged accordingly.
The apartments are very clean and the grounds are immaculate as is the pool.
Have a lovely holiday

John 

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 02:14:07 PM »
Hi all,

Thanks for all your comments.  Great to know that there is air conditioning if we need it.  We are really looking forward to our holiday - hopefully we will have a great time - we have fallen in love with Arillas.

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2007, 07:35:34 PM »
Hi there

We are also going to the Kaloudis this year.  We originally went in 1987 and all the rooms are excellent.  We have been going every year for the past eight years now and have never had a problem.  We will be there in July this year, can't wait.

Offline steve3456

• http://www.caravanhire.org
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 10:15:11 PM »
we stayed at the kaloudis  september 06 we didn't need to use the air con as it was hot during the day and cool in the evening
There are some of my pics on arillas.com under picture voting there is one of the pool at the kaloudis village

Offline weeman

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »
just booked these apartments today for two weeks in july, cannae wait. How long is the transfer , and how large are the studios

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2007, 12:38:48 PM »
Hi weeman

We are going to the Kaloudis, first two weeks in July.  We have a two bedroomed appartment and they are quite spacious.  The studios are small.  But it does not matter what the appartments are like as Billy's bar and pool and of course Arillas itself more than make up for it.  What dates are you going to be there as we may meet up.
Amanda

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2007, 02:30:25 PM »
Hi Weeman

The transfer time is approximately 1 - 2 hours depending on which route they take.  If you avoid Sidari (north) then the coach trip will be about an hour and half.  By taxi I would say it would be about three quarts of an hour.
Mango

Offline weeman

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2007, 03:04:58 PM »
I am staying there for two weeks from the 20th July 07 travelling from Glasgow. Cannae wait.   

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2007, 02:11:02 PM »
We will be on our way home by then, but hopefully will have a great tan to take with us.

Amanda

riggers

Kaloudis again and again
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2008, 04:14:57 AM »
Hi all

We are going to the kaloudis again for the fifth time 10th june. Can't stay away. Brilliant, Clean, to much to say on here. Already booked our 6th, 7th and next years 8th visit to Kaloudis.
Anyone going to Arillas, you will love it wherever you stay. I don't like to to advertise Arillas to much because i like like to keep it nice and peaceful.. SORRY. Keep away.

riggers..........

Booking.com