Author Topic: Kaloudis Appts  (Read 61472 times)

Offline DaisysMum

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • http://www.crazydaisyjewellery.com/
Re: Kaloudis Appts
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2008, 06:20:01 PM »
Hi June

I have booked for next year already though only for 1 week.  I found that it was cheaper by £23 per person to fly out on 19th June instead of 12th June for some reason.

Becky

Offline june

• Arillas regular visitor
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2008, 09:22:59 PM »
Hi becky

Thanks for that but Cardiff and Bristol only do Friday flights. I'm hoping that if the fuel crisis calms down that the prices will also go down.

June

riggers

« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2008, 10:07:24 PM »
What £1200. Hmm i think there must be an error somewhere. There are 3 sisters and there partners go every June from Cardiff (have been for the last 8 i think). I wonder if they have seen this price?. Keep your eye on thomson website, i am sure it must go down. Or phone them.

riggers..

Offline annie

« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2008, 10:24:54 PM »
The Kaloudis has gone up for us as well. In 2009 it will cost £600+ for the same holiday dates as this year so we will dwell a pause and see what thomson are playing at. Hope they come down in price
Annie

Offline bmw1106

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2008, 11:48:02 PM »
Hi all Thomson have put up most of their prices, we have booked through manos staying at arillas bay because it worked out cheaper but then again there are 15 of us descending on Arillas sept 09. Cant wait..

Offline DaisysMum

« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »
I have just been on the Thomson website and first of all requested price for 2 people to Kaloudis from Cardiff on 5th June 2009, the price came up as £619 pp, then changed the outgoing date to 19th June but still for 14 nights and the price was £404 pp.  Thats a big difference!  Change your holiday dates June and you will save a packet!  Better book quick before they put the price up!!

Becky

Offline DaisysMum

« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2008, 12:01:27 AM »
Oh dear!  Going to look a bit of a numpty now, have just had another look and even thought I requested Cardff, and all of the other accomodations show a Cardiff flight,  the website has shown London Gatwick for the Kaloudis for some reason which would explain the price difference.  Many apologies June.

Becky

Offline mijen

« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2010, 11:10:11 AM »
Hi Tim,

have been going to Kaloudis every year for the last 14 years - it's great, not too noisy and loads of cheerful company.  Staff are brilliant - bothing is too much trouble and the apartments are spotless.  50m from the beach and 2 minutes from all the tavernas and bars - fantastic.  We're going on the 30th July for two weeks again - I'm sure you'll have a fab time.

Booking.com