Author Topic: apt next to the mirrage  (Read 5213 times)

Offline ginger111

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
apt next to the mirrage
« on: September 24, 2010, 04:45:41 PM »
hi just wanted to know how to go about booking the two bedroom aptnext to the mirrage we had the details but have lost them also does anybody have any revues they would like to share cheers gareth
Gareth jones

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
Re: apt next to the mirrage
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »
Do you mean Ina's Appartments?

If you have a look at the interractive map (click on 'maps' on the orange left-hand menu), you might be able to see the name and contact details.

Angie

Offline ginger111

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 05:07:54 PM »
hi im not sure what they are called but they are not on the map i think that its the owner of the mirrages brothers apt as you stand with your back to the sea the apt are on the right hand side of the mirrage next to the small car park cheers gareth
Gareth jones

Offline isobel

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 01:05:50 AM »
those belong to the mirage and they use them for private rental if you email angela she will tell you all you need to know hope this helps

Offline ginger111

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 03:25:04 PM »
thanks isobel you wouldnt have the email address would you cheers gareth
Gareth jones

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 02:30:37 PM »
Hi, We've stayed at these appartments a few times. They are owned by the Cousin of Nikos, the owner of Mirage. AS far as I know he tends to hire them out to people who he knows and they tend to be block booked for most of the summer. They are as you'd expect inb corfu as very basic. They are clean and the lady comes to clean them twice a week. what they lack in some of the facilities, such as air conditioning, they make up with the fantastic views that they have of the beach. It is superb to sit on the balcony having breakfast in the morning and I've watched a few sunsets from up there with a nice glass of wine. Sorry I can't give any further details for booking as we tended to do it face to face with Nikos. If you can get his phone number from someone in Arrilas he will help.

Booking.com