Author Topic: Thetis Hotel, how to book, child friendly?  (Read 4328 times)

Offline nicolamary

Thetis Hotel, how to book, child friendly?
« on: October 04, 2010, 01:28:10 PM »
Can anyone tell me if the Thetis would be suitable for 2 families travelling with a couple of 3 year olds?

Also in terms of booking this accomodation, I have found a link that says Olympic will be selling rooms here in 2011 but no one at Olympic seems to be able to confirm this either way.

We have found some great flight times with Thomson for 11 nights and want to get this booked asap before the day flights get booked up.

And another general questions, can anyone recommend a good car hire company from the airport?  We would probably need a people carrier to accomodate all six of us.

Regards
Nicola

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Thetis Hotel, how to book, child friendly?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »
Hi Nicola, have a look at www.arillastravel.gr there is also a booking form. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline nicolamary

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 09:12:11 PM »
Unfortunately the links on that website don't appear to be working.  I have emailed the hotel but not had a response.

Thanks anyway

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 11:04:08 PM »
I don't know how to book Thetis, but I am sure it would be suitable for families with children and it has a lovely pool. I went in there for drinks in the summer and it is run by a lovely couple with a gorgeous little girl aged about 6. Good bar, and very spacious rooms.
Sandy x

Offline emeralddragons

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 10:57:02 AM »
Choose Maps from the menu on the left, click open the Interactive map, choose Thetis from Select an item at the top of the page, and youŽll see both Images and Details. The details include email and phone numbers. Haven't tried to contact them myself, as we always stay at the Horizon, also child friendly, as are many places in Arillas and Arillas itself. Emeralddragons

Booking.com