Author Topic: Irenes Villa Lux Appartements  (Read 3683 times)

Offline Holland

Irenes Villa Lux Appartements
« on: November 07, 2010, 09:54:03 PM »
Last two summerholidays we (a Dutch family )stayed in Irenes Lux Villa Apartments in Arillas. It is a beautiful and quiet house with 7 apartments. This house is near the beach and shops. All around you can find a nice, child friendly garden.
The apartments are very clean and luxurious. The owners Eleni and Spiros give you a warm welcome. Even if you arrive in the middle of the night!
Arillas is a quiet, friendly seaside town with a small sandy beach. They are mostly English tourists staying here. We remember Eleni and Spiros very often and the fantastic holiday in Arillas last summer . It was a lovely relaxing holiday with all the luxury of their beautiful home and of course the warm hospitality. We felt very welcome. As if we were family. Thank you so much Eleni and Spiros for everything!! "It feels like a warm blanket "we say in Holland.
Family from Holland

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Irenes Villa Lux Appartements
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »
I met Eleni for the first time in Brouklis just a couple of weeks ago. I knew what to expect but can endorse your every word Holland. She is very special. Everyone who has ever posted a word about those apartments on here struggles to find words to say how much they enjoyed being there.

We felt very welcome. As if we were family.

Well, Arillas worked its magic on you and your family and you are now part of this amazing extended family that we all love. And we all try to live it every day on our forum. We often fail, but please join us in continuing to try.

Phil

Booking.com