Author Topic: Taxi share 14/05/11 to Arillas - Also taxi share 22/05/11 to the airport  (Read 4668 times)

Offline Samwell

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Yammas!
Hi everyone!!!!

Long time no post BUT ive JUST booked my flights!

Is anyone else out with Easyjet arriving at 11am on 14/05/11? Or anything before or just after that? I dont mind a wait if it saves carbon emmissions (and money ;) )

Also, return from Arillas to the airport around 8am on 22/05/11 - flight at 11.40am with Easyjet again?

Please send me a message/let me know :)

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Re: Taxi share 14/05/11 to Arillas - Also taxi share 22/05/11 to the airport
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 08:45:35 PM »
Hi there Sam
You are out on an early visit this time
We wont be around but you may get lucky with the taxi share
Have a fantastic time

Offline Samwell

• Yammas!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 06:41:54 PM »
Hi John

Thank you very much! Im SURE Ill have a great time! This year I might be taking my girlfriend with me, if she can afford the flights from Sweden to England then England to Corfu... Id like her to join me in heaven and show her EVERYTHING I have seen/done/tasted/smelt/touched... although at the same time I always enjoy the freedom of going it alone, so either way I cant loose.

My reasoning for going out so early is basically because I plan to move over to Sweden, I was planning on moving out there in March this year, but it looks like its going to be harder than I thought to find even a simple job, therefore, more time. I couldnt BARE the thought of missing out on Arillas for a year, I would have been happy even if I could have only got out for a long weekend!

Im sure we will meet again in the future! Have a fab time when you go :D

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 07:12:00 PM »
Shame it couldn't be July Sam. John and Dot, Jen and I will be there then. We could have had a party in the Nut! But I expect we will anyway considering how many forum members will be there then.....

Good luck with your job hunt and move to Sweden. Needn't say "enjoy Arillas" because I lready know you will.

All the very best from both of us
Phil and Jen

Offline Samwell

• Yammas!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 08:26:56 PM »
Aww, thanks Phil! Im positive I will! And Ive just got great news that my girlfriend WILL be joining me :D I cant wait to take her all around the gorgeous beautiful places Ive been!

Im sure we will meet again someday Phil, Im determained to have a drink with you and Jen in the Nut again before I settle down too much to visit Arillas each year!!!

:)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »
Hi Sam, Pete & I go home on 16th May so we need a photo of you on here before you go so we can say hello ( dont worry we wont intrude on your romantic break.) Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 10:33:30 PM »
viv luvver, I was going to post a link on the forum to a lovely picture of Sam with Anna (who worked at Brouklis) but go so engrossed in older holiday reports I still haven't found it an hour later. If I do come across it I will post it then.

There are so many memories all hidden away in the forum files, I'm back off to read some more....

love
Phil

Booking.com