Author Topic: Where is everyone staying this year?  (Read 85857 times)

Offline Val 57

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Where is everyone staying this year?
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2012, 02:44:51 AM »
Well - just lost my last post!  But....

Daughter and I will soon be on our 4th holiday to Arillas - our 3rd consecutive stay at Mathraki Apatments - we absolutely love it there:-)  We'll be there from 16th July for 14 days....  However, this is a bit of an occasion for us as she will be getting married 6 weeks after we return.....  I think the two weeks of relaxation will be definitely needed by then! Guess you could call it Mother and Daughter hen party!

In some ways I'm quite sad because this is possibly our last mother/daughter trip together.....  But hopefully sometime in the future, we will bring her child / my grandchild to Arillas and have a truly fantastic time!  Perhaps another Arilliac for the future - hopefully!

Valxx
Valxx

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2012, 02:23:03 PM »

Hi Val what lovely news, looking forward to meeting up with you and Lee again this year, we are only staying one week in July...... the 20th-27th so we have to fit all the nattering into that (will lend Bill my ear putty). ;)

So very true about Mathraki don't think we could get through a year without looking forward to seeing all the family.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Sarah1

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2012, 03:44:22 PM »
Thanks Phil. We have stayed at Tria on each of our visits and probably wouldn't stay anywhere else now although it's obvious that so many places in Arillas offer the same wonderful warmth and hospitality and we all seem to have our personal favourites. I'm sorry you aren't quite as mobile as you would clearly like to be but to be honest you don't need to go very far to enjoy time in Arillas do you?
Sarah

Offline Angela66

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2012, 05:48:50 PM »
Livi and I shall be at the Tria Adelphia too, first two weeks of school hols:). In fact, I have just paid to reserve our seats together on the plane.  This is due to that mild panic that everyone else will also reserve their seats meaning that I do not then we may have to sit seperately, (at 12 she would hate that).  Thus 30 quid more is added to Thomas Cook's coffers!  On the up side though, it makes my hols seem that little closer.  just over two months away now!

I noticed there are kayaks to rent on the beach, does anyone know roughly what the costs are to rent these please?

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2012, 09:22:52 PM »
It is amazing how folk gather courage to do their own thing when coming to Arillas.

The first time, on an Olympic package, after a 4 hour transfer, you have total misgivings that you will be stuck 20km from the nearest civilisation without even milk or sugar, inland and no beach or sea. Goodbye a year of saving for the perfect holiday. And then after all the stress, you wake up looking at Gravia over the balcony and realise how God has been good. Happened to us. I told the rep "I've died and gone to heaven" the next morning.

Where is everybody staying? Well, in Arillas dear. At Bardis Sun if you need to know. But Brouklis, Kaloudis, Anna Studios, Alecos Sgouros, Elena Stella... we only need to be in Arillas. All alone or otherwise dear heart Dimitri.....

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2012, 09:29:04 PM »

See you in July Phil and Jen, looking forward to a good long natter with you two as well.

Val n Bill x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »
Val meluvver, I've heard that some of the improvements this year include a hot-air booth where old die-hard Arilliacs can be environmentally friendly, and their natterings will be recycled. I have made a block booking for all the time we are both there.

Someone told me it was also called Coconut.

lmao
Phil

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2012, 12:24:16 AM »
Val, hi. Made up you have such a beautiful daughter relationship. I love all my 3 children.  They do say that a son`s a son till he takes a wife, a daughter`s a daughter all her life. You have such a great relationship, enjoy it all. You will remember it all your life. xx
Lindypops.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2012, 02:15:42 AM »

See you both there, bring lots of friends, oh sorry, no need all our friends will be there ;)

ValnBill x

Offline PPMMAN

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2012, 01:31:02 PM »
Anne-Marie this is our first time at Marinaki (July 4 - 25) is it as good as it looks?
[/quote Been all over Greek islands ,1984 first time in arillas now 7th time at Marinaki

Booking.com