Author Topic: Seats all booked  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Alan and Jan

• Arillas Addict
Seats all booked
« on: March 06, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »
Got an email from Thomson this morning letting us know that we could choose our seats. This time we decided to pay that little bit extra to get the seats we prefer. Aisle seats right at the back suit us nicely.
Also when waiting in the queue to check in we won't have to worry where they are going to put us. Under 11 weeks now.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: Seats all booked
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 12:59:02 PM »
alan ,jan
good on ya ,,start your hols the way you want it ,,,its just cost me £100 return for legroom seats for october,,but its worth it ,,,,,,,,,yammas

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 09:55:41 PM »
Goodonyers Alan and Jan. Wish we'd had pre booked seats on the way back last October. Would do exactly what you have. Gladly, we got to be exactly there without booking. On SleazyJet you can't book it.

Last October I really struggled though - middle of the night, 6 miles up in the air in a glorified toothpaste tube, heading back to work. I was ill for days after it. I bl**dy hate flying and airports even more. But I always suffer it to be home in Arillas. Just re-read Eggy's old post about a one way ticket. I might actually enjoy flying in those circumstances...

love to both
Phil

Offline Alan and Jan

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 10:48:15 AM »
We try to get aisle seats cos I'm around six foot so I can at least stretch my legs a bit into the aisle and it is easier for getting out without disturbing others.
Jan is OK cos she is only  five foot and a tealeaf so has no worries at all about legroom. I tease her by asking if her feet are touching the floor.

When we came back from New Zealand in 2006 the first leg of the flight to Kuala Lumpur was horrendous. It was a night flight and the guy in front of me put his blindfold on, ratched his seat right back and went to sleep. Loudly I might add. Our seats were next to the door so they would not recline. I felt completely hemmed in  with the seat back of the guy in front inches from my face. The only way out of my seat was to climb over the back of it. Spent most of that leg walking around the plane. Not many can say they have walked a few thousand miles.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

Online vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 12:14:47 PM »
On our last flight to Corfu in October I had been told that I had to get up and walk every quartwe of an hour for 5 mins. The stewad came and asked me if I was feeling sick a couple of times and im sure every body thought I had a very week bladder. lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Online vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 12:16:46 PM »
Hi Pjil, cant find that post of Eggy's let me know where it is as I remember that night with him and our Wendy, first and last time Iv'e known him as quiet. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com