Author Topic: Weather this week in Arillas  (Read 82149 times)

Offline willis

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Weather this week in Arillas
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 06:44:38 PM »
It has been beautiful today, and the beach is great.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 07:10:35 PM »
Thanks m8. Great for all our friends who arrived yesterday. Hope it's all working for you

Phil

Offline glendac

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 08:19:07 PM »
I hope the weather is good when we get out there is nice when we get out there. we had a few showers last year but were going back so it obviously wasnt that bad

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 08:34:48 PM »
last june we had showers early am ,,great thunderstorms ,and hot hot days ..roll on june ,,yammas

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2011, 12:23:37 AM »
Honest moment coming....
Stuff June. Bring the sun on from 11th July. There. I've said it.

Wish I hadn't though. I've done Arillas in 53 degrees (too hot to move) and in hailstorms. Litsa at Thalassa saying "I'm going home to put ALL OF MY CLOTHES ON." In the end if you make friends here, the weather doesn't matter.

Phil

Offline Rich

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 10:02:39 AM »
It appears that the weather pattern in UK is repeating itself for the fourth year, a nice few weeks then rain and wind for 9 months! Anyway 2 months time I'll be in Arillas enjoying it all again,can't wait.

Richard

Richard

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 01:20:05 AM »
phil and all ..
ive been to arillas through ,rain and shine ,,and you know what ,,,the place is still magical,,the people are fab the food is great,and yiota sells great hooded rain macs ,,lol,so you can still get about ,,and if you want to go further afield,,our theo has cars for all occassions ,,yammas

riggers

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2011, 01:47:24 AM »
:-)))))))))))))))).......June has never let us down......... :-))))))))))))))))))))

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 02:00:16 AM »
kev mate, soon we'll have a bench on the jetty again, thanks to you and Eggy. Used to sit there in rain or shine, watching and waiting for Gravia to move.... I used to believe I was a sad lost soul but now I know that whatever the weather
the place is still magical,,the people are fab the food is great,and yiota sells great hooded rain macs

I am one amongst many Arilliacs who have seen most of what the weather can be. But it is ALWAYS better than I get here in Somerset.

Phil

Offline jane and matt

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2011, 11:30:22 PM »
We fly out this Monday for a week because we can't wait until our 2 week holiday  in August to relax in Arillas . Our problem is what to pack - in August it is hot and sunny every day but reading the forum it seems that June is less predictable. We have packed a waterproof and umbrella just in case but are the days and evenings warm enough for shorts and t shirts or do we need to pack warm clothe as well any advice very welcome!! Only 2 sleeps to go and sooooooooooooo looking forward to our return to Arillas.

Jane and Matt

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2011, 11:37:20 PM »
My son got home yesterday and says it was boiling....but I always take a cardigan for the evenings, even in August....just in case. Even if it rains, I'm sure it won't be for long.....
Sandy x

Offline Lisanmark

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2011, 09:42:38 AM »
Hi Jane we go Monday and we have been looking at the weather and it look, like it is gonna be hot  hot hot.

Lisa

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »
last june also was hot hot hot,,bring it on ..x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2011, 06:27:29 PM »
Tried to post this in the correct thread (Macbew) but failed so put it here.

Just watched most of the beach nearly disappear in front of my eyes. And some hardy soul running in and out of the sea, many people getting a move on along the front, and a few cars leaving. It looks like a storm might be coming in. I so wish that Jen and I were watching it all from Thalassa with a Mythos in hand. Nattering to Spiros and soaking it all up. The lady is upset - when she wants to, Arillas can be a woman scorned....

Phil

Offline georgia

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2011, 11:22:57 AM »
Weather is glorious, arrived Friday had a couple of beers with lovely Nan and Barry so nice to meet them. First time that we have visitedthis early usually Sept for us. The evenings are warm just a cardie if you are a chilly beast. Saw fireflies last night when walking home after a great meal, lovely to see, when we got in and sat at balcony for a nightcap....a firefly landed on the table and gave us a closeup light show...wonderful. 11.30 in morning here and is 27 in the shade..that will do me. Beach is looking great...tho no sunbeds for hire at the moment...a license problem I believe..never mind a towel and a bamboo mat does the job...is easy getting down onto it..just the getting up again can be a problem...my poor knees tend to go off like a pair of duelling pistols!
Regards to all.xx

Booking.com