Author Topic: Nudee Beech Bum  (Read 106829 times)

viv

Nudee Beech Bum
« on: April 25, 2004, 12:09:22 PM »
Hi, This will be our first time in Arillas, going September 14th, Staying at Arillas Bay any info gratfully recieved, is it near to natureist beech? It sounds a lovely place with lovely people. Cheers Viv & Pete

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2004, 12:23:03 PM »
Hi' Viv and Pete,

If you  go to this link http://www.arillas.com/map/ which is on the website for this Forum you will see where your apartments are.  The nudie beach is at the opposite end of the beach past the Flamingo, just over 5 mins or so walk from where you are.
I don't think it is officially recognised as a nudie beach, but seeing as it's at the very end of the main beach and backed by the cliffs and coastal path it does not seem to bother anyone. :shock:  :D  :D

Happy holidays,

Eileen

Anonymous

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2004, 12:43:06 PM »
:D Hi Viv and Pete,we're staying at Arillas Bay apartments in august and my mum ,dad, sister and brother in law are staying in the studios.When we get back i'll tell you what its like but unfortunately or should i say fortunately (for everybody else) :oops:  i wont be able to tell you about the nudist beach!!! :oops: cx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2004, 02:02:41 PM »
When we get back i'll tell you what its like but unfortunately or should i say fortunately (for everybody else)  i wont be able to tell you about the nudist beach!!!

Carol,

Thats both you and me then !!!!!!!!!!!:oops:  :roll:

Eileen :(

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 06:11:24 PM »
the beach is at the far(right hand side)the waters are clear and shallow making it go for poor swimmers like Sally,you sometimes have to paddle (this is the safest way) around to get to the beach it all depends on the tides.the other way is a steep climb down the cliff face.Eileen is quiet correct it is not an officail nudist beach,but the mayor does know about it.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

NORM&SANDY

going bare
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2004, 11:05:01 PM »
hi ya
as the others have said there is a nudist beach and yes i have been on it,but you must remember that the greek people are a little bit reserved when it comes to people baring all and i do advise you that you must keep to the far end or you could offened the locals, other than that they tend to turn a blind eye if its not in there face(excuse the pun)but it is against the law if it is not an official nudist beach which im affraid it is,nt
i have seen two british girls arrested a couple of yrs ago for baring to much too near to the central beach.
might see you there take care
norm&sandy

Anonymous

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2004, 10:03:27 AM »
Hi, thanks for answeing my questions so quickly, it sounds ok, as we ourselfs are always aware of not offending others, I have been told about another naturist beech called Mytiotissa do you know if this is faraway? looking forward to hearing about apartment when you get back. Have a good holiday. Cheers Viv & Pete :wink:

Dimitris brouklis

Nudist Beach
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2004, 10:26:55 AM »
Hi Norm & Sandy and everybody else,

I do not think you should worry that much about it. that corner of  Arillas beach has been a nudist area for the last 30 years. also many of these people are locals.
Of cource if you walk in to my Taverna naked you will propably be arrested if not chased by my grandmathers walking stick.The same thing would hapened to anyone if he/she would walk naked in one of the main squares of your home town.
There is a very nice review about Arillas Beeing a nudist beach on the folowing website  
     http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/1794/ionian/corfu.html

So do not mind if you can't find your swimming costume

see you soon,

Dimitris

vivian

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2004, 04:25:58 PM »
Hi Dimitris, Thanks for that. When we come to Brouklis we will make sure we have our clothes on, as the thought of your grandmothes walking stick frighterns us more then the police. I bet everybody loves her. See you in September. Cheers Viv & Pete  :lol: Norm & Sandy you sound to be regulars over there, hope to see you sometime.Cheers Viv & Pete  :)

Offline Neil&Sue

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 01:06:43 AM »
Oh no!  I'm a bit worried about this nudie beach thing.  Is there plenty of non-nudie beach for the 'keep your cossie on' brigade?  

Mytiotisa is much further down the west coast of the island, past Pelekas I think.
Neil & Sue

NORM&SANDY

nudie beech bums
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 04:09:25 PM »
yasso  viv & pete
Yes we are regulars to arillas have been going there for 15 yrs and you cant get better for the price,we will proberbly meet in the future because this year we are looking for a place to buy. enjoy your holiday and dont get burnt.
And a reply to Neil & sue my wife is one of the cossy brigade she says wene i go nude it spoils the view,you just cant win
Dimitri how fast can your grandmother run.
see you all soon
                  Norm & sandy

Anonymous

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 10:18:50 PM »
Thanks Norm & Sandy, so pleased to hear that there is another person who doesn't want to bear all!!

Are you really intending to buy a house in Arillas?, how exciting, would love to hear how you get on.  We have a dream of buying in Corfu too.  I've looked at all the web sites and chosen the one I want, but we just can't afford it at the moment (well, it is a million euros!) ...........

Kalanichta

viv

change of date
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2004, 03:16:04 PM »
Yasso, Had to change dates of our travel due to work commitments now going out on 1st Oct, which seems a long way of. Hope you find what your looking for Norm & Sandy, I quess you have a real good knowledge of Aillas and the standard of living by now, so it won't  be like you see on tv sometimes where the people just dont seem to know what there doing or how hard they are going to have to work. Have you retaired yet ? we have a few more years to go but you never know might full in love with the place and decicde thats where we want to be. We looked at Zante two years ago but it wasn't for us. Dimitris, we looked at your other site,s and love the one that tells us how to eat out there, thats the kind of thing we have looked for before but had always been with big company's and like Blackpool with the sun. Only 22weeks&2days to go. Cheers Viv & Pete

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
Viv
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2004, 05:09:23 PM »
Hi Viv

We will be there in October, flying out on the 28th September for 1 week.  Will start counting down to that holiday after our May visit which is only 3 weeks and 1 day away.  We just love the place.  I keep looking at the property guide and keep my fingers crossed every Saturday and Wednesday night (lottery).  You never know one day my dream may come true.

:lol: Might see you over there.  It will be great to put faces to names once Dimitris has the photo album going.

Best wishes Jill
Jill XXX

vivian

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2004, 11:12:56 AM »
Hi Jill, are you the same Jill as Iv'e just posted to on Corfu site? Would be great to meet up,as Pete & I don't know Aillas yet phraphs you will be able to give us some advice as to where to eat, drink, and go to. Wops that sounds a bit disturbing anyway talk to you later. Best Wishes Viv

Booking.com