Author Topic: Nudee Beech Bum  (Read 106889 times)

Offline Mick and Jill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Viv
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2004, 04:09:36 PM »
Hi Viv, I'm probably the same Jill you left a message for.  I can't keep off this site and the Corfu message board.  I have to log on at least twice a day (whenthe boss isn't looking) and I must see the photo of the day.  You will love Arillas.  We have made very good friends there and consider them as part of our family, it was great seeing their son Yannis on the photo yesterday.

Jill :P
Jill XXX

viv

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2004, 04:05:08 PM »
Hi Jill, Yes it is great to see picture of the day. We go up to Scotland tomorrow to see the grandsons for a few days, and get back Saturday morning, so wont be on for a few day's. Will miss talking to you all. Cheers Viv and Pete

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2004, 05:57:58 PM »
Hi Viv

have a great time up in Scotland  :lol: I'm glad another person on here is a Gran like me.   Enjoy the Grandchildren and speak to you soon.

Best wishes Jill
Jill XXX

viv

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2004, 07:38:29 PM »
Hi, have been a Granny for quite some time now, Talk to you next week. best wishes Viv

Offline Bruce

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2004, 08:28:39 PM »
Hi Ya

Grandparents here too  :D We are bringing our granddaugter with us to Arillas

Regards

Bruce and Lynne
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

viv

nudee beach bum
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2004, 04:56:58 PM »
Hi Bruce & Lynne, when are you going? Cheers vi& Pete

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2004, 05:04:17 PM »
:D Hi Viv,Just thought i'd let you know that Bruce Lynn and their granddaughter are already in Arillas.They went on the 7th may and are staying at  The Nikos Apartments.(lucky them 8) )cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Anonymous

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2004, 11:55:19 PM »
Hi Viv and Pete,Ive found something else for you to look at,type arillas into google go on to page 13 and click on NUDELAND Arillas.It will tell you about all the nudist beaches in corfu,including arillas.Hope you find it.cx

viv

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2004, 02:37:04 PM »
Hi Carol, what a great site, only one problem, been up here for 2 hours now, had to look at everything to do with Arillas & Corfu, and now I've got to go make some lunch. Still might be able to do some more dreaming tonight. Cheers Viv & Pete.

imcculli1

Arillas Travel Recommended
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2004, 06:27:38 PM »
Hi Jill

We are just back from arillas i can tell you a lot about it, what do you want too know, we satyed at the alexandros apartments in arillas which is very nice, very basic, but nice two single beds, a kitchen table and a stove thing i will post picture soon for you too see what it looks like if i remember how too get back to this one if not then i will just title another and put in pics i am sure everyone will be looking as i have six days to wait to get developed and put on cd's as i am having them done in boots and put on to cd rom which makes it easier to use with the pc. I also recommend the rainbow in arillas very nice meals and all day brakfast which stops in the horizon at 12.00 so how is it all day i hear everyone ask i know but that is what it says on the menu, in addition to this i recommend paolekastrika but dont go with the reps as you can get it a lot cheaper with the agents across from the coconut bar arrilas travel i thiink it is called, so enjoy your holiday anything else you want to know jsut ask,  the weather was excellent when we were over too.

bye for now

ian

Offline malky

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2004, 10:28:15 PM »
HI all,
I have been to arillas 4times in 2 years and think it is 1 of the best resorts i have ever been to.
  I have walked thru the nudist beach but have been too scared to go nude but would like to give it a try.
  I normally stay at the arillas bay apts, as it is sooo laid back.
 Hope to meet some of you there in the future as im trying to buy a house there as well.
   bye for now...... :lol:
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2004, 10:04:35 AM »
Hi Malky, we all feel like that at first, as if we are a different spieces or something, but once you have gone naked you won't ever want your cloth's on again, well not in nice weather anyway. Give it a go next time your there. Im sure nobody will stare at you, you can't tell it's somebody's first time you know. Cheers Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

eggy2

Arillas Travel
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2004, 07:37:06 PM »
Glad to see someone else giving Arillas Travel a mention. Olga, who is generally in the office, cannot do enough for you. I hear their trips to Corfu Town are very reasonable as well. To anyone wishing to go flight only don't forget they have the Thetis Hotel and the Elena-Stella apartments which you can rent direct with them. They can also arrange a taxi to and from the Airport and they tell you the price beforehand. I am not super keen on using the Airport taxis, prices are rumoured to fluctuate considerably.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2004, 08:12:14 AM »
hello a couple of things.First of all i tried to find that web site via Google but could not find it.Second Sally and i always book any trips with Arillas Travel,Corfu Town(if we do not hire a car)for shopping lol and trips tp Mathraki ect.We use Arillas Car hire for the car usually a Punto.We always get wonderful service from both places.Lastly for guest,dont worry about stripping off  Sally and i went to that part of the beach for 2 years before stripping off.I have a big belly so am not mr universe but people dont stare(i would put them off :lol:
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Anonymous

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2004, 12:56:22 PM »
you dont look as though you have a big belly from your picture,as somebody was saying to me a couple of days ago you look like Steve Martin  :wink:   cx

Booking.com