Author Topic: Nudee Beech Bum  (Read 106924 times)

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
Re: Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2009, 04:50:06 PM »
Thanks for that Riggers.  Hope you enjoy your forthcoming trip to heaven.
By the way have changed my little picture - expect you could go directly to the spot where it was taken.
Regards
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline James W

• Adonis in Arillas ;-)
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2009, 08:23:44 PM »
Hi Phil.
          I meant to return sooner, but have been very involved in other things.
It took me a few attempts to enter the correct information required for Log-In as well.

This year we used up my holiday entitlement visiting family and friends abroad. Doha (January), Munich (April) and Bodrum (June).

Hoping to return to Arillas next summer, we both enjoyed relaxing ourselves there.

Was unable to book the apartment on the date we wanted last year.

Could do with a place to chill later this month, as I'm having another operation on Monday 12th. But have only 1.5 days hol time left. (Mean boss Grrr)

Trust all is well with you?

Rgds James

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2009, 05:51:41 PM »
James dear I justlove your upfront approach to the forum. Glad you are back. I like to think I'm Arillas' answer to Adonis, but that was many years ago. These days I am known as the Arillas p**s artist.

Hope your medical stuff goes well. Tomorrow I reckon. Frightening, but great when it's done. Tania stitched up my dog bite in July. It still hurts now and then but she didn't bite the other one, as many suggested she would.

Keep posting....
Phil

Booking.com