Author Topic: Nudee Beech Bum  (Read 106828 times)

eggy2

Arillas Travel
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2004, 04:06:26 PM »
Harold - I would be interested to know how much you paid for a Punto. Generally we have a little Matiz ( 0 to 30 kph in about a couple of days ? - That'll be the Daewoo) I would also be interested in finding out how many users of this site go flight only. there's quite a few recommendations for various appartments but are they private or tour operator. Rumour has it that next year flights only will again be increasing in price so any feedback from all you good people will be most welcome. Tour Operators seem to be forcing people towards their package holidays. Anyway until Dimitris at Brouklis starts a food delivery service I guess we'll put up with the flight only prices.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2004, 04:16:43 PM »
Hi Eggy, why not start a poll as to who think's package or independent is best and which cost less. Cheers Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Janina

Flights v Package
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2004, 06:06:14 PM »
I don't normally add to the forum because I don't have a lot of time. However, I enjoy reading the goings on between all of you. BUT this subject of flight only or package can be a very emotive subject for me. The first time I came to Corfu was 1986 with a friend to Kassiopi on a package hol. We were dumped in the habour area of the village for almost two hours until a rep came and took us to the apartment at 4am, which turned out to be a 3 bedroomed villa shared with two other lots of people( kitchen, bathroom the lot.) So a year later we booked a studio apartment especially and ended up sharing a two bedroomed place with a young couple on honeymoon???  Needless to say we do not book package holidays anymore. Give me a flight and I will look for the apartment and I don't care how much extra it is or is not. We usually find it works out about the same for 2 adults on a package but I don't know how it works out if you are a family because you can get free child places etc.
 PS. Love Arillas to bits we'll be there again twice next year.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2004, 06:30:43 PM »
Hi Janina, I can hardly believe your bad luck, we have always been very lucky and even when we went one year on allocated on arrival struck lucky. I didn't relise this sort of thing happen's, has anybody else ended up sharing with somebody else? Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2004, 06:33:59 PM »
Think this tread should now be on Arillas general site not Beach, don't know how to sort it, does anybody else.Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2004, 03:46:18 PM »
Hello Eggy2,i cannot remember what we paid for the Punto but we normally get the car for 3 Days,i know that Anna and her husband always give us a good deal.I tend to fill the tank at the garage up the hill and there is always plenty left which Arillas car hire has always given us money back for.They are very fair.Sally and i always go package,i do look for good bargins.Horizon two weeks May2nd form Exeter with Lybra and i hesitate to say this in case Eileen sees it cost us £433 next year.We got 2 weeks for the price of 1 plus an early booking reduction of £75.00.Hope this helps.
Oh and whoever said i look like Steve Martin than you :o
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Anonymous

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2004, 05:05:26 PM »
Ha, ha Harold......too late I saw it......yet again....just how often are you going to keep bringing your bargain up!! :lol:

Eggy, we shop around for our car hire, if you do manage to find a hire from a company outside Arillas at a more reasonable price email Anna and she might match it.  (she did for us)

Oh! By the way Harold, that was me and Carol who thought you looked like Steve Martin! :D

Eileenx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2004, 05:10:12 PM »
Sorry, that message was from me, I forgot to log on. :?

Eileen

Anonymous

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2004, 07:30:47 PM »
Just as long as its not when he was in Roxanne :lol: .I did not really want to mention the price :evil:

eggy2

arillas travel
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2004, 07:36:53 PM »
Thanks to all for the car hire info. Food for thought. Its interesting that you can get money back for the petrol you have not used. Its amazing that , after 12 years of Arillas , I keep finding these little snippetts. Generally I try and keep it to the level at the time of hire. If it's a bit high I drive around a bit more. ( A bit tight I know ) We generally pay about £270 for a car for 2 weeks which includes meeting us at the Airport and getting us back. The flights, car hire and appartment in September for 2 weeks plus car parking in Bristol cost us just over £1000. But for that price we fly on a Sunday morning , no hassle at Corfu Airport , straight to Arillas to a place we know. It must be worth it.

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2004, 10:25:06 PM »
Hi Steve,Oh sorry Harold :!:  :!:  Im probably gonna get into trouble for talking about you and not Arillas on this part of the forum but YES you do look like Steve Martin(and not when he was in Roxanne,you dont have a big nose).and dont get a big head, knowing that all the girls on the forum have been talking about you :wink: cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Steve Martin?
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2004, 07:42:11 PM »
Carol
If anyone can make me chuckle, after a hard days work, then they should be excused from using the "wrong part of the forum".
Steve Martin eh! . ?

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2004, 11:39:32 AM »
Not my discription Eggy :lol:
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Monique

Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2005, 03:19:42 PM »
Hi,
this summer it will be our first visit to Arillas, I´ve read so many good things about this resort, so I can´t wait. As we are nudist fans, we are really glad there is nudist beach. Everyone speaks about the northern part of the beach, but in some report I´ve read that the nudist part is also in the southern part, is it true?
Thanx Monique

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Nudee Beech Bum
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2005, 04:21:01 PM »
Hi Monique, welcome to the forum always nice to talk to new people. If you have a look at the posting earlier on Nudie beach bum by Dimiris he gives a link that will tell you all about the beaches around there including ofcourse Arillas. Whan are you going. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com