Author Topic: Boat Hire  (Read 15905 times)

Offline flyboy3333

Boat Hire
« on: May 22, 2011, 11:30:02 PM »
Hi there - Having a bad lap-top mouse day.

I asked about hiring boats in or around Arillas (coming again at the end of August). I had two replies but DUR I deleted them before reading them. Could I have another go - Thanks...

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Re: Boat Hire
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 12:08:26 AM »
Flyboy
a couple of replies were left on this likk

http://www.arillas.com/forum/index.php/topic,6757.msg96352.html#msg96352

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 12:41:23 PM »
The guys across the road from the Marina pool are spot on. Its all linked to San Stefanos NW Boat Hire. We do it every time we visit Arillas. For a small 10hp boat, sits up to 4, it costs about 60 euros for the day (10-6pm) plus your fuel. We have never been over 40 Euros for the fuel and always use up the full day. Last year we got water taxied to the harbour at San Stef (free) and took the Olga for the day, on our return we were told to try taking back to the beach at Arillas, but then told to take to the harbour again, this time we were given a free lift back to Arillas.

The limit of your adventure is Sidari  to the North and Paleokastritsa to the south. Our personal favorite is to the south, so so so beautiful. Especially the deserted coves and beaches and the gentle lap of the water against the hull when you cut the power. The tutorial lasts about 5 minutes, dead easy and by the end of the day you feel you have owned a boat in Corfu all your life.

Have fun

Gary & Carolyn

Offline PMC

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 11:59:41 PM »

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 12:37:09 PM »
We are hoping to pick up a 30hp for a day or two, waiting for Olga to come back with prices.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 06:26:08 PM »
ang
go on san stefanos travel .a full price range on there site..fullday prices ,and half day prices ,,yammas..

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »
Sorry Kev just saw this post...Dimitris or Gina is what im looking for,no news from Olga as yet but knowing her I wont be disappointed. When are you going out on the water?
Ang

Booking.com