Author Topic: Galini website  (Read 7396 times)

Offline fenos

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
    • http://www.corfu-arillas.com/
Galini website
« on: August 02, 2005, 10:47:29 PM »
Dear friends,

I would like to inform you that there is a brand new english version at
www.galini-hotel.com or www.corfu-arillas.com.
I would like to hear any comment from you at info@galini-hotel.com.

George Mylonas "fenos"
Galini website manager

Offline Ivan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Galini website
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 11:03:28 PM »
8) Fenos,
             a good well set out site which offers a viable alterative for those who,for whatever reason,do not wish to book a package with a TO. I assume the rates are per apartment per night? I passed the Gallini most mornings on our last holiday and it certainly looked like a good basis for an enjoyable holiday
                                         Ivan

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Galini website
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 11:19:46 PM »
Hello Fenos,

I was showing Keith the English version of your ( very easily navigated) website.  Giving broad hints of course that a visit to the Galini in September would be lovely.......Excel airways have an offer on which runs out at midnight on friday...I'd better start using all my bribery skills fast!! :wink:

Eileenx

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
Galini website
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2005, 12:23:43 AM »
Fenos

What a wonderful site -very well laid out and informative - it certainly has made me want to come and stay.  We have already booked for September to Arillas for 2 weeks and whilst we are there we will pop in to see you for a cocktail or two.  I will definitely put you on my favourites list to book direct for another year.

See you in September.

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline fenos

rates and site
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 01:04:55 AM »
Dear friends,

The rates are per apartment or studio per night.I agree with you that when you book direct to us you will save money.Thank you for the good comments,i wrote the texts with an inspiration for an easy navigated site and a realistic image.
I will be at Arillas between 11-18 August  :) , but unfortunately :(  i will have to leave due to university calling...

Hoping to see you.

fenos

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
Galini website
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 01:11:20 AM »
Hi Fenos

Congratulations!

It's a great site  8)  and the prices look very tempting too.
Definitely got me thinking about our visits in 2006 as Gallini always looks very inviting when we walk past.  :D

Fiona

Offline Yiassou_TiKanis

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Galini website
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 03:07:12 AM »
Fenos----Fab site with great prices...i'm sure we'll consider staing with you next year! We passed it everyday when we stayed this may and it looked spotless and like a great place to stay!
Good luck with everything...Galinis deserve any credit they get from what they got from Manos before!

Sarah x

Offline Jenni

Galini
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 02:06:28 PM »
Fenos, the site looks fine - and much better to read in 'proper' English rather than the altavista translation :lol:  The apartments look lovely.

We are due to arrive on 19th August with our 2 young children for 2 weeks and are impatiently counting the days - sorry that we will miss meeting you by a day.

Your Greek night sound great fun  - I think that we'll tell our son that it is his birthday party as he is 9 during the holiday!

Can't wait to arrive - is anyone else here due there at the same time as us?

Jenni

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Galini website
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 06:11:08 PM »
We have booked the Galini for next June and cant wait to come.  It looks lovely and we are very excited.   :D
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Galini website
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 11:09:48 AM »
Dear Fenos

Hi, its me again!  As I mentioned before we are staying at the Galini next June '06 and we have been thinking about booking a taxi from the airport to the accommodation.  Would it be possible for a taxi to be booked for us rather than us picking one up at the airport by chance.  We arrive about 5.30 a.m. and dont fancy the long coach transfer by T.C.

Also,2 weeks later we have to be out of our room by midday, our flight isnt until 4.30 a.m the next day so we have a long wait until we leave for the airport.  Is it possible for us to have a spare room to put our luggage somewhere and have a shower, if so how much would it be.  Thanks.

Sue :)

p.s. love the website - my husband was very impressed and is looking forward to staying at the Galini as the site was clear and informative.

Offline fenos

Galini website
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »
It is very easy to take a taxi from the airport to Arillas.
Outside the airport there are always available taxis.

In Galini there is a space where you xan leave safely your luggage,
You just have to ask the Galini staff.

Now, during your wait you can have a shower at Galini pool showers.
Staying in your room after midday is too hard because the new customers arrive at night.Although you can ask to stay until 1800 with an extra charge,
because the maid has to set up the room for the new customers.

Thank you!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Galini website
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2005, 07:14:45 PM »
Thanks Fenos for that information.  It was really helpful and will be very useful to us.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Galini website
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 04:48:57 PM »
It is understandable that we would not be able to use our rooms after the alloted time to leave, so how much would it be to use another room if there is a vacany until we leave for our flight.  Using the pool shower  would be a great help and perhaps we wouldnt need anything else, only to leave our bags in a safe place.

Booking.com