Author Topic: Mathraki Appts  (Read 58125 times)

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
Re: Mathraki Appts
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 09:15:06 PM »
Hi Karen yes you do pay extra for the air con at Mathraki but cant remember how much it was
Tony

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »
Most places charge 5 euros a day
Sandy x

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 11:03:22 PM »

It was 5 euro last year and 2010.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline kvarnell

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 11:29:34 PM »
Thanks guys

Offline bertieb

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2012, 05:51:33 PM »
Hello to everyone, first time posting so go easy on me !

Just had to add a comment about the Mathraki, visited Arillas for the first time last year and stayed at these wonderful apartments, could'nt fault it. When we arrived we enquired about the shower not having a hook on the wall, Nic said that he would see what he could do, off we went down to the supermarket to stock up on a few essentials and returned an hour later only to find that a shower hook had been fitted !! This set the tone for our two week holiday, nothing was too much trouble, a very helpful and extremely friendly family (inlcuding the dog)

From the tasty breakfasts to relaxing around the pool to sitting on the balcony watching the sunsets to the the late night drink at the bar we had a fantastic time, so much so that i have booked in myself, partner and six of our friends for a week in early May to celebrate my big five-o !

Just like to say that i think you all do a great job promoting this beautiful part of Greece, we love the Greek islands but last years visit (after reading about it here) was our favorite so far - roll on May !!

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2012, 07:14:39 PM »
Well Bertie all i can say is yet another satisfied customer :-) and hope your friends enjoy Arillas as much as you did of which i am sure they will Yammas :-)
Tony

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2012, 07:27:51 PM »

bertieb, welcome to the forum, you have just described all our holidays at the Mathraki to a T.
 Nic and family are lovely, never ever 'in your face' but always there for you, and as you said, nothing is too much trouble.
 I am so glad that your first visit has led to three more families introduction to this little piece Heaven and hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating your special birthday.

Val x

The love affair continues.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 07:31:48 PM »
Brilliant review bertieb :-)  I enjoyed it so much I want to stay again!

We had many holidays at the Mathraki...the whole extended family stayed there too.  Always a fantastic time had by all...and like you we have no hesitation in recommending these apartments.

Sounds like your kicking off the season for Arillas in big party style. :-) :-) :-)

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2012, 04:26:05 AM »
Welcome to the forum Bertieb! Hope to meet up in May, I'll have my 'Arillas Addict' T-shirt on, see you there.
Yammas,
Martin.

Booking.com