Author Topic: RESTAURANTS  (Read 12050 times)

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
Re: RESTAURANTS
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 05:03:36 PM »
Don't forget your fork handles Ger for Efi's
Al & Sal

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 05:21:10 PM »
packed and ready to go!!! might buy one of those lamps that fight on yer head!!
ger x

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 05:57:37 PM »
Enjoy ger! :)
Life is good ;)

Offline ambertent

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »
Hi going to Arillas for the first time in July and its my wifes 50th birthday . Could anyone recommend a restaurant to go to as we get there on the 18th and my wifes birthday is on the 19th .Thankyou
Try the Atki as we have never been disapointed there, the food and the staff are excellent

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 01:08:40 PM »

Hi Ger, we had a week 30th May 6th June and go again
15th-30th July, so will miss meeting you this time, but who knows, maybe next year.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 09:10:52 PM »
billb, there are enough to choose from, just go with where ever takes your fancy,but those on the seafront would be a tad more romantic for your wife's 50th - just my opinion, but having a meal and watching the sun set with the sound of the sea a mear 100yds infront of you - its a no brainer
Hope you find somewhere and have a lovely evening on the 19th
Ang

Offline billb

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 01:39:32 AM »
Thanks Ang everywhere sounds great i dont think we'll have any problems finding one , i'd like to think we could get through them all ! 10 days and counting :)

Offline georgia

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2011, 05:45:09 AM »
Agree with everybody on this thread you really cannot go wrong with eating in Arillas, everywhere is good! It all depends what you feel your wife would like...I spent my 50th birthday out there the first week in June, and to be honest hated the idea of a party at home and any fuss chose to spend a couple of weeks in our fave place and opted for Vavillas on back road fave taverna, low key unbeatable food and at end of night you have to venture into owners house and chase him to write out the bill, whereupon he will present you with complimentary Metaxas whilst he finds a biro!xx

Nan

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 05:30:56 PM »
LOL   wot no trying to squeeze through the toilet window in the loo?!!

Flaming heck I dunno wot the world coming to? First you have to beg them to take your money and then they ply you with alcohol!

You could be in serious danger of having a good night out and nothing  to moan about.

Cheers Nan
xx

Offline Alan and Jan

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2011, 06:03:26 PM »
Had exactly the same with Thomas Georgia. A truly wonderful family. Always leave them a big tip as we feel we are robbing them for the lovely food and the price you have to pay.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 06:04:07 PM »
But it's all true Nan. Vavilas may be hidden away in the background, but once found is a must do. The only thing you can do is leave a hefty tip, or you feel like you've robbed him. He once came running out with a 10 euro note, "Phil, you've left your money on the table!" Derrrr....

The fish is fresh, it is beautifully cooked, and yet another reason why I shouldn't go to Arillas. Oh what the heck, I'll just order a bigger waist size on fleaBay when I get back.

Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »
Phil n Jen

I plan to be at Armourada on Tuesday lunchtime and have a few items for you that may help you start your break as soon as.........

Or.... Tell me where you want me to be on Tuesday and at what time, and your wish will be my command!

(Posted on Beach Topic , in error)

Negg

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2011, 10:29:54 PM »

Elastic Phil, Elastic.... (drawstring waist works as well) Lol x

Val x

The love affair continues.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2011, 10:45:40 PM »
Val luvver, I haven't a clue what you mean......

Believe that and, er well, you'd believe anything.

Phil

Nan

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2011, 09:33:00 AM »
Captain's is lovely. Good value food and served by the most charming young man who has impeccable English. He likes to practise because he is still at school. However he will appreciate a few phrases in Greek and Efharisto poli never goes amiss.

Having posted in the correct place (unlike some!) I must however enquire if Eggy will be granting three wishes or just the ONE and if he is indeed the "genie in a bottle" or is it message in a bottle !! Too confused now snotty ... I mean sorry X

Cheers Nan xx

Booking.com