Author Topic: sun beds are out  (Read 5099 times)

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
sun beds are out
« on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »
11th of june and its the 1st time the sunbeds are on the beach ,,dont know the cost will find out ,,yammas

Offline HARLIN

Re: sun beds are out
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 04:47:07 PM »
It's made our day knowing the sun beds are out. all we need is the sun to go with them and we have cracked it.
We love the beach and spend all day everyday of our holidays there.
Would have missed our little chats with Pedro. His english gets better every year. Only 1 more week to work and we will be there.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 05:54:24 PM »

HARLIN, I am  certain the sun will shine.

Val x 8) 8)
The love affair continues.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 05:58:03 PM »
Have a great time Harlin. Foregone conclusion really. Sunbeds are a long way down my list. Just bring on the garlic prawns at Eftihia (Efi's) or Graziella. And the Mythos. And the fish at Vavilas. And the bourdetto at Brouklis. And.... It's no wonder my former 30 inch waist struggles into a 36 these days. My own worst enemy. But Arillas delivers everything to me. Maybe I should go to Benidorm to make a change. Been there, done that and hated every minute.

Phil

Offline jeff and di

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 10:47:36 PM »
What good news, 3 weeks to go, can anybody post how much is being charged this year.Cannot wait to be there and again enjoy the sun the beach the hospitality etc.

Offline Maria C

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 12:45:59 AM »
Hello I have just returned from Arillas and can tell you the cost of the beds are 3 euros each and 1.50 for an umbrella. I hope this helps
Best regards Maria C

Offline georgia

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 12:49:56 AM »
The best possible way of spending 7.50 euros on a day as a couple....saunter up to a taverna for shared plate of calamari and a greek salad 2 glasses of Ouzo and a Daily Mail for the female half of couple....pure bliss!

Booking.com