Author Topic: FIRST TIME TO ARILAS  (Read 4569 times)

JOHNB

FIRST TIME TO ARILAS
« on: August 04, 2005, 03:11:01 PM »
GOING TO ARILAS ON 16TH, STAYING AT THE KALOUDIS. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HAS IT GOT AIR CONDITIONING THE BROCHURE SAID YES THE TRAVEL AGENT SAID NO.

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
FIRST TIME TO ARILAS
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 05:53:26 PM »
Hi John

we have stayed in Kaloudis some three years ago and they did not have air con then, but the little shop on site does hire fans - however as we are going to stay in September I have been in touch with someone who has stayed there earlier this year - reason for the contact was I understood they had been refurbed since we were last there - the lady in question gave me some really updated info - I will look out her email address and pass it on to you  she wont mind if you mail her and ask

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Jason Canadian

Kaloudis
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 06:05:33 PM »
Kaloudis is equipped with aircondition. However, it costs 5euros/day.  As you might know already, it is very hot here right now and AC is a luxury! USE IT!!!! pay roula or billy then they will turn it on for you.
Havn't we met?

JOHNB

FIRST TIME TO ARILAS
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 11:49:43 PM »
Thanks Tracy for the reply and thanks Jason for stopping me from changing my holiday destination

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
FIRST TIME TO ARILAS
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 11:07:24 AM »
John

Surely you weren't considering changing your holiday destination - why?  Arillas is a lovely calm relaxing place - you wouldnt possible want to go anywhere else!! :D  :D

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

JOHNB

FIRST TIME TO ARILAS
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 12:20:36 PM »
Tracy

Sorry didnt mean destination meant accomodation. Looking forward to visiting Arilas it sounds fantastic.

John

Booking.com