Author Topic: Arillas Beach report 5th July 2011  (Read 33646 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Arillas Beach report 5th July 2011
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 07:24:18 PM »
Thanks Neill. Will also have a ragbag of stuff to exchange, hidden in a copy of News of the World. The secret phrase is "phone hacking." And wear a white carnation....

But Jen pleads, "can we make it in Thalassa?"  She is worried that legs will only get her that far by lunchtime Tuesday, there are quite a few hellos to be made between Bardis Sun and there. (No problem with Armourada, we love it there. Will be visiting regularly.)

You realise that Spiros will require a commission on everything that gets exchanged. I think his rate is 1 Mythos per item... he needs to recoup expenses on building Akrotiri with Nikos.

Shut up Phil. More than enough hot air will be released next week. God help anyone who is caught in the crossfire...   

it is going to be a really long weekend here.
Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 07:31:30 PM »
Phil

No "News of the World"? - Means I'll have to by Andrex now!

Thalassa it is Phil. I'll be there for 1:15 ish, as I have a twinge of work to do. - and ................. WOTSTHATALLABOUT.?

We will exchange many things , except Livers.
(Right now you would be the loser on that deal!)

Cheers Matey
Neill

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 08:06:26 PM »
lmao. We've hijacked this thread, but I guess Eggy and justphil have something to do with the beach, just not on 5th July.

Trust you to top it off. I hear that Andrex were trying to buy out Murdoch, but he didn't think it would be dirty enough....

My liver is on training regime right now. hic. You'd have a long way to go to win that bout.....

Wish it were Tuesday right now.
Phil

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 10:31:37 PM »
We've just come back from Vinceremos and had a meal, on the balcony, looking over the beach. WOTTANICEABEACHITISA!

People swimming at 10pm - WOTSTHATALLABOUT?

Cheers
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 10:40:45 PM »
Was the meal good Eggy? We have it at number 14 on the list of the places we are going to eat in this time. In 19 days there is till time to change it. Maggie recommended it recently. Sounded just great.

I guess anyone might go for a dip in the sea at 10 pm. Have done it many times.... Usually sans vestments...

See you soon
Phil

Offline annie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2011, 10:45:13 PM »
I wish I was going to be in Thalassa at 1.15 on Tuesday. Instead I will be at Drayton manor theme park with 500 pupils on their reward trip!!! Never mind everything comes to those who wait. Bring on August....Annie xx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2011, 11:05:56 PM »
I guess anyone might go for a dip in the sea at 10 pm. Have done it many times.... Usually sans vestments...

See you soon
Phil

Where is that place Phil? - Is it in Spain?

A good meal and good service. - So many places and only one list!
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2011, 11:37:17 PM »
En francais mon petit choux. Je ne sais pas rien en Espagne. Sans vestments means nude, naked, without clothes. Ask Sandy about orange tablecloths. Or your Wendy and the forum girls of nineteen hundred and frozen to death.....

Oh boy, we have really taken over Dimitri's thread about the glorious beach of 2011. I hope you can organise forgiveness before we see him on 12th. For insurance purposes I will swap plates with John or Dot before I eat the "sparkling cyanide" that will be my bourdetto.  HINT Roula!!!

OMG The hot air is hotting up...
Phil

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 04:03:43 PM »
How many minutes now Phil?
 Have a good one!

Al & Sal

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2011, 04:47:50 PM »
Excellent photos of an excellent beach.  Best we`ve seen it for many a while. ( wasn`t bad last September, neither)

Not many used ` north end`, so had plenty of room.  We pitched up every day nearly, at 10am. Sun brolly to hand, cos the temp our first week was unbelieveable.  But no complaints from us.
           Yammas,  Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Booking.com