Author Topic: Weather in September  (Read 2047 times)

worthy

Weather in September
« on: July 07, 2011, 01:12:10 AM »
What is the weather like in September please anyone? Have only been in June and July when its schorchio! Thanks.

Offline georgia

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Weather in September
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 05:08:28 AM »
Have visited in Sept for last 9 yrs...mixed bag, have been first week..hot or torrential rain for 4 days..lots of sunshine with odd 5 minute shower..last year went in October sunshine all the way, hey ho you will have a wonderful week whatever...u know it will be better than Britain!!x If you can visit when wine festival is on then do so..will give u a memory to last a lifetime!

Offline Corfusoon

• Helios Court Villa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
  • Helios Court Arillas Corfu
    • Luxury Villa in Arillas
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 08:38:01 AM »
I was out in the first week of September last year. It was certainly late 20's to 30's most days and I think there was a rainy day spent in Eggy's company at 3w's playing darts at which I was awful!

Later in the month its in the late 20's and yes you can get showers or the odd rainy day. Mostly they are sharp and its dry again an hour or so later. The 4 days of rain sounds exceptional. We often come in October and in the last 5 years I don't think we have had that then.

Hope this helps.
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Offline Mick and Jill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 02:40:26 PM »
We went last September nearer the end of the month and the weather was awful, rained almost every day and I mean RAINED.

Then again it hasnt put us off and we are going again in 11 weeks, just more time to spend with our friends in Coconut.

Jill xx
Jill XXX

Booking.com