Linked Events

• phil n sue back in kaloudis: September 23, 2011 - October 02, 2011

Author Topic: count down  (Read 1839 times)

Offline philantsue

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
count down
« on: July 09, 2011, 07:34:30 PM »
hopes to see some people from the forum?....never been in september before but im sure it will be as lovely as july/aug n october....

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: count down
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 07:44:59 PM »
It will philantsue. Early September will feel no different, but later on the thunderstorms can be spectacular, if they happen. We spent the whole of September 2008 there, with three weeks of glorious hot summer, and some serious storms. We're sorry for those whose week was like that, but we loved it. Sadly because I teach, it will be a while until we repeat that wonderful experience.

We will remember that September for the rest of our lives.
Phil

Offline philantsue

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 08:31:25 PM »
thanks phil weve experienced the thunderstorms in middle to end of october and like you we thought they were fantastic.....i hate storms back home but in arillas i could watch them every night....we found july/aug a little too hot for me and we love walking so we try and explore by foot when we are there but think we may hire a car and explore further afield although we would alwats end up back in arillas can i just ask when they take the sunbeds away off the beach?...x

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 08:45:17 PM »
I don't know philantsue, because the sunbeds don't ever bother us. I have detected a certain pressure going on though, with the local authority and Pedro (hope I got his name right - not sure) - the guy who does them. Only reporting what I've learned from the forum though, so I'm afraid this is a pretty useless post. Well, aren't they all? Dimitris swears he never reads them. Time to butt out now I'm behind....

Phil

Booking.com