Author Topic: Agony  (Read 3962 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Agony
« on: July 16, 2011, 12:04:12 PM »
Can anything be worse than looking at  the w e b c a m and knowing that the temperature there is +30°C, whilst seeing heavy rain and dark skies outside?. Its even worse when you were in Arillas only five days ago. The only good thing is that its Saturday and I haven't had to drive 25 miles to work in the rain. Oh well, at least it will do the gardens good.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Agony
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 04:51:39 PM »
This must sound like rubbing it in Terry mate. But you were here last week, and I am now. And I will feel exactly like you do, just a little while later. Take care yous both, and best wishes to Joan and hubby

Phil

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 07:38:03 PM »
Have you not got your next one booked yet, Terry?  Normally one of your first jobs when you get back!  This weather is dire, no wonder we are all depressed, looks set to stay this way for a while yet too.  I've had my central heating on this afternoon - middle of July - unbelievable!
Cheryl O

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 08:45:43 PM »
Have to say this morning was dismal, but Ive even had the washing on the line this afternoon and its dried!! Now normally if they say rain in wales it rains, even sat out, topped up my Arillas tan and did a few chapters....sorry peeps if its still raining where you are.(am waiting for sleazyjet 2012 flights to come out in the fall,didn't want to but I like a bargain) so it looks like it will be June next year and not Sept as i would have liked - but never say never.
Ang

Booking.com