Author Topic: Info about Kaloudis please  (Read 13667 times)

Offline Steph ~

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: Info about Kaloudis please
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »
We requested a room away from the bar each time we went with Thomson. We were in a studio so it was a little easier as I just called customer services for a high floor, which guaranteed one in Roula's block.  You could try calling and ask for an apartment in block C or D (there are 2 x 2-bed apartments in C, near where the coach drops you and 1 or 2 in D, which is under the private rentals).  Alternatively you could fax/email Roula (the email goes to her son and he passes it on) and ask her - she juggles the rooms.

Offline ness44

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »
Thank you Topsey.

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 11:08:26 PM »
Thanks for the really helpful information Topsey. We must have been in Arillas at the same time as you, for the the first weekend of your holiday (assuming you went for two weeks) as we came back two weeks ago yesterday. It seems like months ago now.

I am going to fax Roula tomorrow.

Terry

Offline Steph ~

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 11:17:25 PM »
You left as we arrived then Terry! We went for 10 days this time, 11-22 so the Arillas withdrawal symptoms are still in full flow!
Just a warning, when we tried to fax Roula a year or so ago, the fax wasn't working - we kept faxing, they kept answering and lots of frustration all round! If you want the email address let me know. We email Billy (her son) now and passes on the messages quite speedily!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
We had the privilege to meet Topsey and hubby, in the street as so often happens in Arillas. Thank you both for bothering with us.

Phil

Offline Jooles

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 01:41:25 PM »
Hi
Only 3 weeks to go then we will be arriving in Corfu!
Regarding laundry facilities....are there any at Kaloudis?

Also where do I find the email address to request an apartment away from the bar?

Thanks
Jooles

Offline annie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2011, 03:41:56 PM »
Hi Terry
Have you had any luck with Rula? If not I was thinking you could phone. It won't cost a lot and of course she speaks English.Hope you have some luck one way or another. Looking forward to meeting 'the ugly sisters'...... I am sure they are beautiful and it is grandad being a meanie!!!!
Annie xx

Booking.com