Author Topic: RAIN??!!  (Read 8475 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
RAIN??!!
« on: July 26, 2011, 10:29:57 AM »
Rain..in JULY and on my mum and dads first day?! Nooooooo!

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
Re: RAIN??!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 10:57:57 AM »

Jo don't panic..... clouds are clearing up already, no real rain just a few drops never even made the ground wet!!
There was a rainbow over the sea towards San Steph though about an hour ago.
A nice breeze and hot sunshine now, your Mum and Dads day is turning out ok.... I'm sure they will be well impressed.
Have you finished packing yet?

Arillas is waiting for you all    Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline mikej

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »
Don't panic Jo!! ,never mind today check out tomorrow onwards ,we'll be there 11pm tonight and it's 32c Wednesday ...happy days....enjoy your hols.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 11:36:24 AM »
Jo meluvver, I must have blinked and missed it. Another heatwave is predicted by Spiros, and he has been spot on so far. There are tiny patches of cloud just now, and a welcome breeze. "I't ain't arf ot mum...."

Phil

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »
Phew!! Is my little beach still there?!

Offline jojo

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 02:24:51 PM »
Hi Jo,

Have just come back from Arialls we had a mega heatwave!  still very warm at night. Last couple of days very windy and sea rough.

Still great place and we loved staying at Matharki again. They looked after us really well. We think we started a craze with breakfast and coffe in rooms!!! We had breakfast there most days stitting and enjoying the view on our balcony.

George doing well at supermarket (not there most of the day I think his Mum fills in!!!) We not to keen on food at old georges place not the same.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 03:57:20 PM »
Jo meluvver, I must be truthful - I have only walked that far a couple of times, but I think your patch is OK. If not, just head south - there are new bits there at the moment. But to the farthest south beach I have not yet been.... and now unlikely to with such a few days left at home. I will do it all in October.

loveandhugs
Phil

Offline kvarnell

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 05:29:24 PM »
Getting excited now, we arrive on Friday and any bit of beach will do me x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 05:33:26 PM »
Karen meluvver, you don't need sharpened elbows. It is just all in different places. You will still love Arillas as much as I do when you leave, and will come back next year.

Phil

Offline Steph ~

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 08:35:30 PM »
George doing well at supermarket (not there most of the day I think his Mum fills in!!!) We not to keen on food at old georges place not the same.

We had a walk up to see gorgeous George in his supermarket last week - had a bit of a chat about his old place (which we tried and weren't impressed with) and I said we need him back on the beach-front, it's not the same without him (and his megaphone!). I think the chap at the grill tries too hard, plus he was always wandering up & down and standing outside - just put me off somehow!

Did get to see gorgeous George in his red Speedo's TWICE!!  It was late on in the evening, he cavorting around with his dog and was about the only one on the beach. (not drawing attention to himself at all then :-] ) Would have got a pic if I could but it was a little too obvious! Sorry ladies!

Offline PPMMAN

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 09:26:23 PM »
Rain..in JULY and on my mum and dads first day?! Nooooooo!
Rain in July Jo ?/ you wont get wet in the Marinaki Pool Bar will you LOL XXX

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 09:46:49 PM »
Ha ha PPMANN, no your right there!! Apparantly my dad had a wander down there today and Dida was making sure my swing was in order!! Ooh can't wait!!ps: think I may know her special news xx

Offline Jaz

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 10:37:26 PM »
Jo...you play golf with Dida then as she is sorting your swing out?
Please do not distract her from all the hard work she does down at the Marina................. we can't have the standards slipping now can we? Bruv will be on her back.
Forever Yours,
Jaz, x.

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 10:55:10 PM »
Topsey you little minx - Gorgeous George CAVORTING in red Speedo's now thats serious competition for our own regular forum memeber Patrick!!

Shame things are still not that great at the Grill - but hey ho, people need to move on even in Arillas.

Great reports, glad you had a good time.
Ang

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »
I have George, singing along with Christos at the Horizon, on a video which I haven't posted yet. He seems to really like his music.

George is on the video I posted today, of the journey from Skripiro to Arillas. You can see him pull out by the Armourada in a black car

Greece's  X factor?

Booking.com