Author Topic: Easyjet flights now on sale summer 2012  (Read 10373 times)

Offline thorpe

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Easyjet flights now on sale summer 2012
« on: July 26, 2011, 12:52:19 PM »
Manchester flights now on sale for next summer till June 2012

Offline Mick and Jill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Easyjet flights now on sale summer 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 02:38:57 PM »
Just had a look, under £300 for the 3 of us, might be worth considering going to Manchester and staying over night in a travel lodge mmmmmmmmmm decisions, decisions

Jill x
Jill XXX

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 07:27:16 PM »
Still not out for Gatwick. I hate this waiting game they play every year.....
Sandy x

Offline mathsboffin

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 09:23:14 PM »
Yes, they're out.  From all airports except Gatwick.  Decisions, decisions, where to go in April?
Sharon

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 09:54:01 PM »
looks like june departures from gatwick will be released late oct ,early nov,,yammas

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 11:20:09 PM »
Whoop Whoop we are coming back 11th -18th june 2012 - just got the last few return seats phew!! if it happens bonus if not well what ever its only money!!!
Ang

Offline Jaz

• Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 11:28:57 PM »
Last few??? they only came out today I thought... where r u flying from please Ang...............thx Jaz

Offline AJC51

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 01:03:24 AM »
Can't believe Ang is going back to SLEAZYJET!

Al & Sal

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 10:22:46 AM »
Lol Al & Sal tell me about it !! but we will be first on the plane this time.

Jaz - from Bristol only 3 seats left on the return flight when I booked last night - less than £100 each return had to be done.
Ang

Offline Jaz

• Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 11:58:57 AM »
Ang,
That was a good price... We are from Bristol also and it is now approx £120 each for those dates, gone up already. I expect you know Thompson fly from Bristol....very good flight times as well, 2pm out and 9pm leaving Corfu, Fridays to Fridays. and you get a booked seat!
But,,,,,,,,,,,, I looked at flight only for next Whitsun and its £1500 for 4 people! Ridiculous. This Sept not bad tho.......£767.

Thomas Cook  fly Mondays out of Bristol but top load price if you do not book a package. Bxxxxy tour operators..... even want to charge me an adult price for my 13 year old lad ( which they all do I know)....but I tell them... he is not old enough to drink, or smoke, or vote, he is to young for a driving licence, and to young for... you know what, so how can he be an adult!

Richard Branson and Virgin at least make the threshold 16 years old which is a bit better,,,,,,,,,,,, not 12!

I could just imagine my George at 13 on an all inclusive propping up the bar all night with a Pina Colada, fagging it (NOT!), with his quad parked in the car park ready to take his girlfriend for a spin!
Have a nice day,

Kind Regards,
Jaz.

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 05:36:50 PM »
Hi Jaz , we are not from Bristol, across the Bridge and keep going west towards the Gower, not really bothered where we fly from with in reason (one of the benifits of a company car- no fuel charge, but a K code tax lol)

Used to do Thompson flight only from Cardiff when the price was right or BMI Birmingham or Cardiff - but BMI stopped the route from Cardiff and Thompson went too expensive.

Didnt enjoy the drive home from Bristol airport at 1.30am especially as most of the street lighting is now turned off - but small sacrifice for such cheap flights.

Are you going to book and return with the family next year? June was just right this year have been a few times in June but this year the temp was good and not too many mozzies.

Ang

Offline Jaz

• Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 07:26:39 PM »
Hi Ang.......hopefully will be back this year, still chatting with the powers that be ( er indaws ), as we might do something else , safari...... and maybe go to Arillas next whitsun which is later next year, w/e of June 2nd.
I would sooner do Arillas this September and next June, and then a 'Biggy' for her 50th next August, with a quick trip to the Isle of Man for the TT races mid June. We will see,
Take Care,
Paul.

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 09:01:52 PM »
Hope you get something sorted Jaz, Im trying to find something for my other halfs big 50 in sept this year,was looking at the octoberfest in munich - spot on with the time of the festival but the flight prices are just a tad OTT for a few days, but he has a v important hosp visit first so it will depend on the outcome before I book something.

I remember a few years ago there used to be Jeep Safaris around Corfu - Arillas used to be one of the stop off's - but I guess you mean African Safari , glad you have now got the Arillas bug - its a rather strange bug that has no known cure as yet!!

Another of our forum members - Tony, I think has actually done the IoM TT, Im sure I will be corrected if wrong.

Cheers
Ang

Offline Jaz

• Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 11:16:03 PM »
Hi Ang.......hope you manage to find something for hubby.
 Have admired arillas for a few years now but never signed up for the forum etc, and yes , it is a bug with no known cure and would not go to the doctors to get it sorted as he would only send me back! Hmmmm the mind boggles.
And answer to the safari question is yes, an African safari in Kilimangaro safari park,,,,,,,,,fantasic, went while I was in the Royal Navy in 1981 and would love to go with family. Would have to go to the docs then to get all the jabs etc but will prob go next August I think.
Take Hubby for his 50th to Prague,,, great city.
Bye for now,
Regards,
Jaz.

P.S hows the tunnels,,,are they open yet?

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 10:28:45 AM »
I think when they say "only 3 seats left" they don't mean the plane is full.

I think what they do is sell off the seats at different ranges of price so they sell only a limited number at the really low price, then they go up. Another reason to book early!
Sandy x

Booking.com