Author Topic: Nafiska Apartments?  (Read 7662 times)

Offline Tim M

Nafiska Apartments?
« on: August 01, 2011, 04:31:57 PM »
Can't seem to find any reviews anywhere of Nafiska Apartments in Arillas.
Has anyone reading this stayed there? If so what are they like?

On the Thomas Cook web site it says they can take an extra bed for a 5th person, is that bed adequate for an older teenager or is it just a kids bed? Also does the 5th bed go in one of the bedrooms or the living area?

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Nafiska Apartments?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 08:00:52 PM »
Try searching for 'Nafsika' - (note spelling!) lol.

I haven't stayed there myself but I don't think you would be disappointed.

Angie

Offline Jaz

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Stop War, Make Peace.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 08:23:12 PM »
Hi,,, these apartments are part of the 'Rainbow Hotel' which has its own website... plenty of info on there.
Regards,
Jaz.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 09:25:07 PM »
I have stayed at Nafsika loads of times and can thoroughly recommend it. The fifth bed is a proper bed and it goes in the kitchen/living area which is very spacious. It's the same as all the other beds and I've slept in the kitchen a couple of times with two bedrooms of teenagers....
Sandy x

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
weve also stayed in them,,large kitchen area with a settee bed and two bedrooms overlooking the swimming pool,,,,,2secs from the bar ,aircon in each bedroom,and a shower as you go in the door ,,,,,,,,,,yammas,,p/s there part of the rainbow complex .xx

Offline Tim M

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 10:35:42 AM »
Hi,,, these apartments are part of the 'Rainbow Hotel' which has its own website... plenty of info on there.
Regards,
Jaz.
I've seen their web site, but it has very little info about the actual apartments.

I have stayed at Nafsika loads of times and can thoroughly recommend it. The fifth bed is a proper bed and it goes in the kitchen/living area which is very spacious. It's the same as all the other beds and I've slept in the kitchen a couple of times with two bedrooms of teenagers....

Sounds perfect for us. :-)

Offline Tim M

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 10:37:50 AM »
Try searching for 'Nafsika' - (note spelling!) lol.

I haven't stayed there myself but I don't think you would be disappointed.

Angie
Oops!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 05:42:30 PM »
You need to be aware if you have teenagers and are in the downstairs apartments. As I said above, one year I had Lauren plus mate in one bedroom, and Ben plus mate in the other. I was in the kitchen.....

Lauren was always desperate to get down the road...or even worse, to Sidari, in the evenings. One time I gave her the usual curfew (about 2am) and she was back dead on time and sober. I was well impressed. Off they went to bed so I locked the kitchen door and settled down for a good night's sleep. It was only years later I learned they used to climb over the balcony and go off down the road again till 6am!!!
Sandy x

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 05:54:35 PM »
Lauren was always desperate to get down the road...or even worse, to Sidari, in the evenings. One time I gave her the usual curfew (about 2am) and she was back dead on time and sober. I was well impressed. Off they went to bed so I locked the kitchen door and settled down for a good night's sleep. It was only years later I learned they used to climb over the balcony and go off down the road again till 6am!!!

:D when there is a will, there is a way! Great story Sandy :)
Life is good ;)

Offline michelle ingram

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 06:01:35 PM »
Hi Sandy,

Regarding Nafsika...............................what can I say?  I do believe Lauren's friend to be Lisa!!!!!  What little tinkers thery were coming in on time and then escaping on mopeds off to San Stef or Sidari!!!!

I am still hearing little snippets years later.  Luckily they have lived to tell the tale!  I will be there in 13 days time an dmega counting.  Erja, I think I may see you there, you go quite soon don't you?

Fingers crossed I can get a taxi at 0400 from the airport!

yamas Michelle x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 08:20:40 PM »
Yes the friend was indeed Lisa.....she tried to be a good influence but regrettably Lauren always led her astray!!

Hope you manage to get a taxi....have you emailed Noula? x
Sandy x

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 08:16:10 AM »
Erja, I think I may see you there, you go quite soon don't you?

See you there Michelle! Heidi arrives first on Friday 19th early evening and my Sleazyjet gets there 22.00 if on time. I will email Noula regarding the taxi as well and I hope they might solve the situation soon so fingers crossed!  :)
Life is good ;)

Booking.com