Author Topic: ANY TEENAGERS THERE 26TH AUGUST?  (Read 4257 times)

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
ANY TEENAGERS THERE 26TH AUGUST?
« on: August 12, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »
Hi All,

I'm due to arrive in Arillas 26th august for 10 days with my 15 year old daughter. The problem is, we were originally bringing my daughters friend with us as well, but unfortunately she's had to cancel. Consequently, I'm worried that my daughter is not going to enjoy it as much, if I'm her only company.
So, is anybody else going to be there at the same time with teenagers?

Angie

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: ANY TEENAGERS THERE 26TH AUGUST?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 12:54:13 AM »
Erja, Michelle and I will be there if that's any help....lol
Sandy x

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 12:57:22 AM »
If your daughter is anything like Calum he loves being in our company on a night .......... not sure if its just so he can laugh at me ha ha ha.

I'm sure she will have a brill time

Jill x
Jill XXX

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 01:33:58 AM »
With Erja, Michelle and Sandy she will have a BALL!!! If I've ever met recycled teenagers they qualify big time. Luvverly ladies all of them. Love 'em all to bits.

Don't worry Angie - Arillas folk will conspire to make her holiday the best she has ever had.

Phil

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 02:50:29 AM »
Joking aside Angie, I am sure you will meet up with some other teenagers - it is still school holiday time. Where are you staying?
Rainbow and Kaloudis are good family places and I'd be surprised if there were no young people there, and if you go into the Malibu in the evening, you are guaranteed to meet some teenagers. That's where mine used to hang out....
Sandy x

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 09:21:20 AM »

How can that help anyone...? :D :D :D Don't forget Heidi will be there also ;)

I am sure there are few teenagers about as there always is :)
Life is good ;)

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 01:38:42 PM »

Is Michelle your daughter Sandy? - If so, I remember you telling me a story about when you took your daughter and friend to Arillas and they used to climb over the balcony on a night when you thought they were in bed, and go back down to the bars. I'm sure Hollie will be taking notes ready for the next time. lol.

I should point out , that we have been coming to Arillas for many many years, and know we'll have a good time. It would just put the icing on the cake, if she were able to make some new friends.

Thanks for the replies, All - 'hope to bump into you at some point Erja, Sandy and Michelle, and of course anyone else who is there at the same time.

Can't wait!!!!!

Angie

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 09:27:43 PM »
No Michelle's my mate - she arrives on Monday. A lot less trouble than my daughter......
Sandy x

Offline PAUL CONLON

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 11:22:10 AM »
We will be leaving on the 29th :( but have my 17 year old daughter and her freind with us at the Rainbow and they meet up with a whole bunch of teenagers at the Tria , I'm sure she would be welcome to join them to get her holiday off the ground.
PAUL,JOYCE AND SOPHIE
NEWCSTLE

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 02:03:43 PM »
Brilliant.

Thanks Paul.

'Hope to see you ay some point.

Angie

Offline coys

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 09:37:34 PM »
Angie. My grandchildren were in Arillas last August they liked to go into the Malibu of an evening there were other teenagers who they made friends with.
They played pool and danced and felt very safe. Kinga kept an eye on them for us and made sure they did not drink anything they were not allowed. I do not know why but everytime i asked to dance with them they had an early night. My grandaughter is not going this year but my grandson and his mate will be, they will be there from the 20th for 12 days so if you are in the Malibu one evening they might pal up with your daughter.
Barry.   

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 10:34:50 PM »
Love to see this connecting. It is what it's all about. WOTITSALLABOUT. We have 30 year old kids and no grandkids, and no prospect of same.  But I just adore watching the kids from 2 to 22 enjoying Arillas. they all do you know.....

Phil

Offline ginger111

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 02:13:00 PM »
Hi we have the same problem we have a 16 year old lad with us probably for the last time were stopping at the nafiska by the rainbow bar arriving on the 22/8/11 plenty to do and im sure your daughter will make some friends and have fun our son always does lovely safe place    cheers  gareth dawn and colin
Gareth jones

Booking.com