Author Topic: Some helpful info for those that need a cashpoint etc  (Read 46571 times)

ceefacts

Re: Some helpful info for those that need a cashpoint etc
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2011, 10:30:38 PM »
And another pointless moan by someone who didnt need to say a thing , and if people bothered to read all the messages i wasnt the only one on here that pondered why it was moved considering all the new members we have on the site , but yet again The Arilliac clique have to try and stand shoulder to shoulder and pick off people one by one. Im fed up to the back teeth of the stupid attitudes with the narrowminded people that come on here. GET A LIFE ..... Just remember 'The Arilliac Clique' you are not the voice of Arillas , just bit part players in the locals lives !!

Offline annie

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2011, 10:36:45 PM »
Not happy about the bus service. Sent an old couple on it yesterday bus 35 mins late coming and did not come on the way back they had to get a 15 euro taxi!!!
Annie

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2011, 10:53:11 PM »
 After reading ALL THE POSTS on this subject I think we all need a clip round the ears...its a Bus Timetable for gods sake not the dead sea scrolls !! does it really deserve all this agro and Pm`s..etc.......If I needed a bus  yes the time table is a bonus(being a Greek timetable maybe I`m not to sure) but I would normally ask around...
It would be a good idea if all concerned (myself included) put there name to the "Treaty of Arillas" ..with apologies were needed and quote the following....

i`l be the first
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I (being of sound mind and body do declaire that I regret any untoward comments directed at any member of the forum and in future promise to behave in a polite and civil manner...----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »
To all,

If you cannot say good about others then say nowt, and if the cap fits, wear it.

Stay happy and live long, Mick.

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2011, 12:01:11 AM »
The operators have ordered a new bus after hearing about this topic on the forum

Offline Anne

• Retired and loving it!
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2011, 12:16:39 AM »
PMSL @ Terry.
Seriously cant we just move on. I for one believe that Mike posted all in good faith. There are bound to be teething troubles with any new venture and hopefully lessons will be learned to enable a more user friendly service in the future. Anne
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2011, 12:31:00 AM »
Maybe we don't need a bus, just a mobile cashpoint three times a week.

Now there's food for thought - are you listening Greek Banks?

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2011, 12:56:10 AM »
I cannot beee-leive what I have just come home to!

Apologies to Mike and Herman for a "holidaymaker" suggestion that was passed on, in good faith.
Extra apologies for thinking they were directly/indirectly linked with promoting this much needed service.

And.. yes, the service should be promoted.

I'm all for the service. It's a good idea. Constructive suggestions should help it.

As far as I'm concerned now I will stay with Arillas Today and keep GOB shut.
( Can I say "Gob"? )

It's a big shame people.
Negg

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2011, 11:30:57 AM »
Mike,

You have really tired to  get the point over about the bus service, but enough is enough. Surely you must be a bit embarrased with your abuse of people on the forum. I can get a bit wound up myself at times but this just keeps running and running. The last straw for me was your reaction to Eggy's post. There was nothing wrong with his reply at all and I just think you have this negative attitude about cliques, old heads etc and you think every post is an attack on you. Eggy must have been shocked when he read your reply because I know I was.

So far there have been  97 Replies and   2495 views on this topic, and the original timetable you posted will not be the reason for this amount of activity.  I have never used a bus on holiday and probably never will, but I have been following this topic mainly due to unbelief that so many negative comments can be made on a topic about a subject that could have very postive results for Arillas. It really is very sad.

Well he managed to fit in the time to move this out of general info this morning ...... could have made another bed in the time he was on here

Another Arillas old head failing to realise that anybody new to the site might not know how to find things as easily as the members who seem to have been here years

I have come on this site over the last few years and it always surprises me how much of a 'Clique' there seems to be ..... theres only a couple of other brave people who agree with me ..... then the 'Clique' join in

if you dont like it tough , start ya own post about doddery old gits who have nothing better to do than stamp their pointless views on a subject that you didnt need to get involved in ..... but hats of to ya , big up the Arillas Mafia !!!

you have been a pain in the arse all day

HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO HELP , DO EXACTLY THAT WHEN I DEAL WITH IDIOTS LIKE YOU

so do me a favour and shut up , and stop putting off people asking questions because of you hidden agendas

if you have a problem with it tough ,

I have as much knowledge over the running of the bus as it seems you two have about giving constructive comments ..... if you bothered to read the posts you would have known that . So if you have nothing to say about the service or where the post would best suit the forum best keep quiet

There are far too many people on here that jump as soon as they think someone is doing something against 'Their' precious Arillas

so please can everyone get off my back about things I SHOULD BE DOING about the bus service

Why is it that everything on this site is such hard work ? anyone would think people have nothing better to do than just find fault rather than get behind the idea.

And now you bringing up a point that you're saying should be dropped , but you didnt even have to make your comment at all .......

And another pointless moan by someone who didnt need to say a thing ,

but yet again The Arilliac clique have to try and stand shoulder to shoulder and pick off people one by one. Im fed up to the back teeth of the stupid attitudes with the narrowminded people that come on here. GET A LIFE ..... Just remember 'The Arilliac Clique' you are not the voice of Arillas , just bit part players in the locals lives !!

Offline dylan

« Reply #99 on: October 31, 2011, 10:02:49 PM »
Any news if the bus trial run was a success? We are coming back again! 3rd time in June 2012, a bus service would be really useful, as my walking is not so good as it was.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2011, 05:02:56 PM »
The bus service is currently on hold and if I hear any further news I will keep all posted.
Cheers
Negg

Offline dylan

« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2011, 11:03:23 PM »
thanks for that, we can only wait and hope, it would make life a little easier, and for those of us who dont drive, it would help people get in and out, bringing some needed income into Arillas as well

Booking.com