Author Topic: North Beach - Reason for Being?  (Read 24668 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: North Beach - Reason for Being?
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 06:19:50 PM »
Every young man and older men are worried about that or so Pete tells me. Just turn on you tummy and ignore you Darling wife or get in the sea that will soon get rid of the show excitment. I am told it only happens once unless she cuddles you on the beach, so just tell her she will have to wait untell ciesta tme. No Im not really taking the mick its just that im sure Pete and all the other guys that get there kit of felt the same way before  they actully got on the beach. You should give it a go and im sure you will go back to the same part of the beach time after time. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 06:34:31 PM »
Bravo viv. Naturism for me leaves sex behind. Jen and I have been naked on many beaches, and we must have seen every shape, size, wrinkle and droop. The point for us is the freedom and equality.

I totally ignore naked young women on the beach, but react as might be expected to the barely clad, up front, thong and nothing else.

Stay nude, it ain't rude....
Phil

Offline Sneezewort

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »
Hi, newbie here. Got back last weekend from our 1st trip to Arillas and we've already put down a deposit for next year. Never done that before. The North beach is definitely a dealbreaker. Neither me nor my wife are paid up naturists but when we can we like to get it all off on a summer holiday. The North beach is by far the best nudie beach we've been on and lacks the gawpers on my others we've visited. We also find you're much more likely to get into conversation with other folk than on a textile beach and this year we met a lot of decent people. What seems odd to me are folk who spend hours sunbathing with their cozzies on to get that ice cream sandwich look. What can anyone find strange about wanting an all over tan, which is why we do it. Sure you look at other people's bods but it's more like checking out their outfits and deffo there's nothing pervy going on.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 02:42:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum sneezewort. You describe the feelings of so many who are bitten by the Arillas bug. Jen and me are terminal and incurable, but you are clearly heading down same path. Nice feelings to have about a holiday destination.

Agree entirely with your assessment of North beach, but you can go South as well. Many die-hards now only go to "t'other end."

So glad you're booked to go back. Much more to discover. Keep posting. Before you know it you will find many new friends.
Phil

Booking.com