Author Topic: Taxi to Arillas  (Read 8002 times)

Taxi to Arillas
« on: August 14, 2005, 10:57:38 PM »
My family & I will be traveling to Arillas with Manos on 29/08/05, we are considering getting a taxi as we have been told the coach journey could take up to 4 hours. Any advise please

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Taxis
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 02:26:07 PM »
Take a look at " Taxi / Coach Transfer " about line 34 down on page 1 of this " General Info Forum" Loads of input in there! Good luck
Negg

Offline Carolebabel

Taxi to Arillas
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 10:08:57 PM »
I would recommend getting a taxi to the resort.  Our transfer took 4 and a half hours with Manos.  We spent two hours sitting on the coach before it even left the airport and then were dropped off in Sidari where we waited half an hour for a mini bus to take us on to Arillas. :(

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Taxi to Arillas
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 09:42:17 AM »
Before you book a taxi.Why dont you ask the rep how many stops your going to have.Im sure the first time we went to Arillas with Manos the journey took 3 hours we went to Sidari first.Then last year we went straight to Arillas and the journey took us about 45 mins,that was also with Manos.Why pay for a taxi when the bus is already paid for????cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
Taxi to Arillas
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 01:24:47 PM »
8) "Taxi for Aly"

... cos 45 mins in a Joe is far more civilised than sitting on coach  :lol:

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Forum Fanatic
Taxi to Arillas
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 05:26:00 AM »
Hi all
     Taxi for Paul/Deb5 as well ,or we arrange hire car from Anna's to meet us there which is even better.
  If you do get a taxi be sure to tell the tour operator as they might wait for you ,which would hold the coach up.

Paul/Deb5

Booking.com