Author Topic: Just Back from Arillas  (Read 5724 times)

Offline Carolebabel

Just Back from Arillas
« on: August 15, 2005, 11:00:20 PM »
Just got back from 2 weeks in Arillas today and missing it already.  This was our first time but won't be our last.  Having read all about Brouklis, we obviously had to try it and we were not disappointed.  The food and the service were first class.  Another favourite was Thalassa.  The food (and the cocktails) were just perfect.  Stayed at the Arillas Bay Apartments which were ideally situated right on the beach.  Yianni and Nico at Sea Breeze were great hosts.  

We experienced the mist mentioned in another thread and it was very strange.

Done a couple of good walks, one over to San Stefanos and one up to the Afionas.  

Can't wait to book for next year but unfortunately my other half will not know his holiday dates until around January so I am keeping my fingers very tightly crossed that we can still get booked up.[/img]

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Just Back from Arillas
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 01:20:43 AM »
hello Carolebabel,

It sounds like you had a great holiday, roll on next year. :D

I will try the cocktails at Thalassa next time, thanks for the recommendation, . 8)

Eileenx

Offline Des/Sally

Also just back
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 01:01:29 AM »
We arrived back Last night (Mon) to the rain and chilly air after 3 wonderfull weeks in Arillas, this was our 3rd visit in just over 2 years, increasing the stay by a week each time! Arillas to us like we are sure it is to many of you who come back year after year  is like a second home with everything and everybody just perfect. We would like to say a big THANK YOU to Dimitris for taking our photo for people of the day, it went down really well this end with the grandparents being able to see a picture of the children while being away, also thanks to Yannis and Niko and Nicoletta and Frinda for making our stay at Arillas bay/ Sea Breeze spot on yet again.
Some of you may have spotted us around in the evenings at the Taverners, we were the family playing a card game called UNO(coloured numbered kids card game), never failed to have at least a couple of games!
Now to start planning next years holiday, at least weve got the website to keep us in touch until we touch down again in lovely Arillas.
Des, Sally, Mitchell and Brianna

Offline Carolebabel

Just Back from Arillas
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 11:44:01 AM »
Hello Des/Sally,

I am glad you enjoyed your holiday.  I think we may have been staying below you for the first two weeks of your holiday!  We were in the bottom corner apartment.  How I would have loved to have stayed for three weeks.  Maybe next year....

Carole

Offline db

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Just Back from Arillas
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 11:47:55 AM »
just bein nosey n want to put a face to the name, which pic of the day is that if ya dont mind me askin?? :oops:

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
Just Back from Arillas
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 02:16:04 PM »
Me too, a nosey parker  :lol:   (about your photo).  Excellent you had a fab holiday ... never seen anyone yet on here who hasn't in Arillas.  
Aly

Offline Des/Sally

people of the day photo
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 02:44:34 PM »
it would have been on Wednesday 10th, taken on the beach by the watersports, it was a very misty morningso not much to see in the background!
Des and Sally

Offline db

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Just Back from Arillas
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2005, 02:54:29 PM »
awh  with the 2 children?

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
Just Back from Arillas
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2005, 11:51:00 PM »
Aly now that you've posted your photo I recognise you from the MY Travel flight of the 18th July!

Gaye
gaygo

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
Just Back from Arillas
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 11:05:28 AM »
Gaye! You saw me sleeping on the floor of the airport? Walking around looking grumpy, tired, hungry?   :cry: I hope I don't have that journey home again.

Booking.com