Author Topic: packed???  (Read 5692 times)

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
packed???
« on: May 02, 2004, 08:21:52 AM »
just wondering if anyone has there cases packed?
everyone keeps saying you not packed yet?
i just keep thinking all my nice ironed clothes might crease.
what do you think?
suexx

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
packed???
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2004, 11:31:41 AM »
i just keep thinking all my nice ironed clothes might crease.

Me too Sue, I like to put off the packing as late as I can, as long as it is all organised  then it is easy just to shove in the case! :)

The big countdown now, 1 week until we go, ..........mmmmm.........now what have I still to buy...........

Eileenx

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
packed???
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 01:25:12 PM »
Hi Sue

I have considered packing but am trying to put it off till the last minute.  I might have a practice pack just to check that everything will fit in, we tend to take alot of baby clothes over for our friends little boy.  Had my last shopping trip yesterday so hopefully I won't discover I need anything else.

Under 3 weeks to go, it's like waiting for Xmas when you were a child.  :oops:

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline Bruce

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Packing
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 06:54:33 PM »
Just been dragged round for last of shopping, going to get suitcases out of loft,  5 days to go  :P

<--- whistles "we`re all going on a summer holiday"  :lol:
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

Offline killie

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • Cramond Angling Club
packed???
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 02:00:09 AM »
I'm off in a week too, I've got 2 days off Tues/Wed before we leave next Sunday night, So what do I need to remember to get to pack? stuff for mossies? all your potions and notions will be appreciated, any other useful stuff I should take apart from the obvious.

If I don't get the last things on these 2 days then I'll be ...gawd my nose just started running , I hope it aint a cold on the way  :(

Anonymous

packed???
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 08:18:06 AM »
i always take Autan mossie spray.
also bought some out of Avon woodlandfresh heard its very good.
i use the liquid plug ins as people say they dont kill them but when we come home after night out we find a dead one so we know it works.
have a great time
i go 3 weeks today
sue 8)

Offline vicky/liam

packed??
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2004, 10:08:07 AM »
Hi all

We have still got 15 weeks to go but I think I must be really sad! Ive realised that all three of our darling children have grown out of their summer gear so I have to get new stuff for all of us this time. I have lists galore floating around me as to what I have to get for each of us. I just can't wait!!
 We don't get away very often so, when we do, I always mentally pack well in advance because I'm paranoid I'll forget something, take too much, not enough, things like that. :oops:
 I've already got the 'potions and lotions' and they're in the case. Lol
I'm like a kid, I get very exited. Liam must get sick of me organising everything so far in advance but then again, we have got the little darlings to see to.  :lol:  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Vicky x x

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
packed???
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2004, 10:31:22 AM »
Hi' Vicky,

I can well remember the excitement of going on holiday when my kids were small, the anticipation and build up was a big part of it.  Like you I was the biggest kid. :)
Enjoy these holidays whilst you can, it really is worth all the organizing/shopping/hassle. :D ...........and being skint when arriving back home.

Eileenx

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
packed???
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2004, 09:02:07 PM »
Bags are out but not packed,we have the money,i am working on my tan,first plane left Exeter this morning without us,but will be on our way next Monday,god willing :roll:
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Booking.com